Experience Scenic 30A in the heart of Seagrove Beach at this warm and welcoming 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cottage just 200 yards from the Gulf of Mexico! This eco-friendly cottage is the perfect romantic retreat with a timeless mid-century modern interior, tasteful furnishings, a covered front porch, and a private patio with a fire pit that's perfect for bonfires. Whether you're in town to bike along the coast or explore Grayton Beach State Park, this is the perfect Florida home base!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
Nestled in a private lot with plenty of lush vegetation, this newly built cottage offers a quaint-yet-sophisticated interior coupled with a cozy private outdoor space!
Jump-start your day with a fresh-cooked meal in a full efficiency kitchen complete with high-end appliances and all the cooking essentials. The cottage offers a 2-person dinette for inside as well as outdoor dining on the covered front porch.
After a day of fun in the sun, step inside the inviting orange door and unwind in the comfortably furnished living room. The living space offers a delightful array of beach-themed accents coupled with plenty of natural sunlight.
Complete the evening with sunset cocktails around the bonfire and watch as the orange glow of an Emerald Coast sunset fades from the sky. The property has direct beach access available just at the end of the street.
When it's time to hit the sack, make your way to the pristine full bathroom to rinse off before bedtime. Fall into the cozy queen-sized bed and watch funny DVDs on the flat-screen TV as you drift into a peaceful slumber.
-- THE LOCATION --
You'll be perfectly situated at approximately 200 yards from the closest beach access point. Some other fantastic outdoor options nearby include Grayton Beach State Park and many more.
Walk or ride your bike to nearby world famous Seaside, approximately one mile east and visit Bud and Ally’s for Gulf Front views over cocktails. When you're not dining at the cottage, the area boasts many fine dining as well as casual restaurants within walking distance, including Cafe 30A, Whisky Bravo, Surfing Deer, among others.
A few other options for entertainment while you're in Seagrove beach include riding bikes for a cruise along the scenic 30A bike path, chartering a boat for a deep-sea fishing trip with Dead Fish Charters, or hiking through one of the many nearby nature preserves.
Bike or walk along the 30A bike path to the many nearby attractions, kayak or paddleboard the rare coastal dune lakes nearby, found in only a handful of places on earth, surf fish, or hike nearby Point Washington State Forest. Please note there is a rental shop at the end of the street that can supply you with kayaks paddleboards, bikes, beach chairs, golf carts, and more!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a full efficiency kitchen with beautiful countertops, top-notch appliances, and the cooking essentials, a patio with a chair swing and a fire pit, ceiling fan, a covered front porch with outdoor dining space, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, 2-car driveway parking, ductless air conditioning, combo washer and dryer, and more!
- Fantastic Seagrove Beach location - Located about 200 yards from Seagrove Beach, 1 mile east from Seaside, 1 block from the Tom Thumb Market, and close to excellent restaurants, state and local parks, rare coastal dune lakes, museums, hiking, lakes, weekend farmers markets, nature preserves, fishing, and much more
- Nearest Major Airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (~28 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 27 years old to book (all guests must be over 27)
- Visitors must be approved by the Guest Contact
- Please observe the quiet hours after 11:00 PM at night and be respectful of the neighbors
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »