* Please note that there are long-term renters on the premises, and the homeowner lives on-site, in a completely separate unit and may be present during your stay *
The 'Guest Casita at Rancho Ancon,' located in an adobe hacienda, is ideal for your next Santa Fe getaway with a loved one! The age, charm, and history of this vacation rental studio are what attract most visitors to 'Rancho Ancon.' If you're looking for an exclusive, quintessential northern New Mexico experience, this is it!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: King Bed
Massive grandmother cottonwood trees tower above the property, providing ancient wisdom and strength that comfort humans and wildlife alike.
The 'Guest Casita' was once part of a working dude ranch in the 1930s and provides authentic northern New Mexico experience.
There are rooms in this hacienda that date back to the time before the Spanish started keeping records. The great room in the main house traces back to the 1800s, and there are implications that it was a Native American dwelling prior to that.
Step inside the studio, where adobe walls and kiva fireplace transport you back in time to a slower, simpler life. Throw some logs in the fireplace to warm up on those chilly desert evenings.
Return home from a day exploring the area and hop in the seasonal hot tub to soothe your aching muscles.
You and your travel companion are guaranteed to rest well at night after a day of adventure in the Nambe Valley! Get under the covers of the comfortable king-sized bed and drift effortlessly to sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
Whatever you decide to do while on vacation, this is one of the most authentic and inspiring northern New Mexico experiences available! From skiing in Santa Fe, Los Alamos, or Taos to visiting the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum in downtown Santa Fe, there's something for everyone.
After touring the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, drive 45 minutes to Abiquiu to visit 'Georgia O'Keeffe country.' Walk around the beautiful area and see what inspired some of her artwork.
Put your hiking boots on and get back in touch with Mother Nature during a hike through the Santa Fe National Forest. You're guaranteed to be awestruck by the mountain and forest vistas, as well as sights of the local flora and fauna.
Outdoor adventures abound year 'round in New Mexico! Drive 1 hour to hit the slopes in Taos. If your muscles ache after a day of skiing or snowboarding, take a 45-minute drive to unwind at the Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs. You'll feel good as new in no time at all!
However you choose to spend your day, be sure to grab dinner at one of Santa Fe's delicious restaurants! You'll find authentic Mexican fare 10 minutes away at Rancho de Chimayo Restaurante or Santuario de Chimayo.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchenette, adobe walls, wood-burning kiva fireplace, free WiFi, seasonal hot tub, koi pond, parking, and much more!
- Historic location just 20 minutes from downtown Santa Fe and Los Alamos! Only a 15-minute drive to the Santa Fe Opera, 10 minutes from great dining in Chimayo, 45 minutes from Georgia O’Keeffe country, 45 minutes from Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs, and 1 hour from Taos!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there are long-term renters on the premises, and the homeowner lives on-site, in a completely separate unit and may be present during your stay
- The room cannot accommodate more than 2 people
- Please note the property is not suitable for children under 10
- Please note, the hot tub is closed from May 31st - September 1st
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »