This house is the ARTISTS' RETREAT.
It is just blocks for the Plaza, yet removed from the chaos. Contemporary Santa Fe Style home with hand plastered walls, beams and high ceilings.
The centerpiece is a jewel like great room that is surrounded by the gourmet kitchen, a cozy dining area, and a large flagstone patio. The patio has mature Aspen trees and an incredible double sided fireplace that connects through to the great room.
This three-bedroom home (sleeps 7-8) has a large master suite with attached roof deck offering views of the Sangre and Jemez mountain ranges - delightful. The suite also has a spa-like bathroom with large steam shower, and a fabulous travertine vanity for two. The guest suite has great morning light, a terrace with views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and a large en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom is a studio with its own bathroom, sitting area, small kitchen and loft like high ceilings. This bedroom can sleep 2-4 people with a full bed and two twin beds.
This house is a wonderful place to hang out and create new memories with friends and family.
You also are going to love its location. It is an easy walk to the plaza (shops and restaurants) and Canyon Road (galleries galore). The plaza is 5 blocks and Canyon Road is 7 blocks away.
We live in the same neighborhood and really love it. Quiet, convenient and safe. We would not live anywhere else.
For Big Parties:
If you are going to have a big party (wedding, family or friends reunion etc), we also have these houses:
* Opera House - VRBO #183910 (3 bedrooms - sleeps up to 7)
* Sunset House - VRBO #181678 (3 bedrooms - sleeps up to 8)
* Green House - VRBO #316557 (3 bedrooms - sleeps up to 6)
In total you can have 12 bedrooms (sleep up to 29 comfortably).
All three houses are located on the same neighborhood.
Calendar is NOT always updated. Please inquire.
* Fully Outfitted Kitchen w/ stainless steel, pro-style appliances & granite counters, microwave, blender, ice-maker, Keurig coffee maker
* Spacious Living Room that can entertain 6-10 people
* Large flagstone patio with grill and gas fire place
* Master suite w/ spa-inspired bathroom w. steam shower & large roof terrace w/ views of Sangre de Cristo and Jemez Mountains (king bed and AC)
* Junior suite w/ large bathroom and terrace (queen bed and AC)
* Studio suite w/high ceilings, sitting area, kitchenette & bath (full + 2 twin beads and AC)
* High-speed Internet with Wi-Fi
* 4 large Flat Screen TVs with Digital Cable TV (one in ea. bedroom and 1 in the living room)
* Free Long Distance Line
* Washer & Dryer
* iPod Dock
* Hair Dryer (1), iron (1) and ironing board (1)
* Towel warmers
* Ceiling and Portable Fans
* BBQ Grill
* Radiant Heating
* Off-street parking (2-spaces)
* New Bedding, Linen and Furniture
* Safe & quiet neighborhood
*** Style, Location and Comfort!***
Calendar is not updated. Please inquire for availability and promotions.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Sandra & Justin Greene
Style and comfort for your vacation. It is your home away from home! Have fun!Get the full listing »