Located minutes from the Santa Fe Plaza, this 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental has nearly instant access to all that 'The City Different' has to offer! Walk to attractions like the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum and Canyon Road, which features over 100 galleries, boutiques, and restaurants, while a quick drive will take you to Meow Wolf or Ski Santa Fe. When you're not experiencing Santa Fe's incredible culture, enjoy numerous energy-efficient home amenities, along with a community pool and hot tub!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
When your feet need a break from exploring Santa Fe, return to this well-appointed 1,000-square-foot condo! Unique wall art and tasteful decor, along with a dash of natural light, truly bring this home to life.
Unwind in the living room, complete with ample furnishings, a flat-screen cable TV, and a wood-burning adobe-style fireplace. With an instant hot water heater, energy-efficient heating as well as air conditioning, this property is entirely green and clean for the environment!
In addition to the home's amenities, guests will also enjoy access to a community pool and a hot tub, which is just what your sore legs call for after a day of skiing at Ski Santa Fe!
Staying in for the night? Prepare yourself a homemade meal in the fully equipped kitchen before settling around the dining table to enjoy your culinary creation. A good night's sleep will be waiting for you in one of the 2 bedrooms, both offering balcony access with stunning mountain views.
-- THE LOCATION --
Get your Santa Fe vacation rolling with a visit to the numerous art museums, located near Santa Fe Plaza. Must-sees include the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum and the New Mexico Museum of Art. If you're more interested in purchasing art, head over to Canyon Road, which is known for having over 100 art galleries, boutique shops, and restaurants within a half mile.
Immerse yourself further in the art scene at Meow Wolf, just 6 miles away! This isn't your traditional museum with its multimedia elements and a mysterious narrative throughout. It's the perfect photo op so bring along your camera!
Next, enjoy a cold brew at Second Street Brewery at The Railyard, located in the Santa Fe Railyard Arts District. Follow happy hour with a delicious meal out at one of the many restaurants in the area like The Pantry and Zaon.
Ready for an adventure? Travel just 15 miles north to access to ski slopes of Ski Santa Fe! If you're visiting during the summer, enjoy hiking, horseback riding, or mountain biking in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains or Santa Fe National Forest!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, fresh linens and towels, energy-efficient central heating and air conditioning, instant hot water heater, back yard, balcony, community pool, hot tub, and gazebo, and four large parking lots that can accommodate an RV.
- Incredible Santa Fe location - within walking distance of Santa Fe Plaza, the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, and Canyon Road's boutiques, galleries, and restaurants, 6 miles from Meow Wolf, 15 miles from Ski Santa Fe, and close to hiking, horseback riding, and mountain biking in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and Santa Fe National Forest!
- Nearest Major Airport: Albuquerque International Sunport (~68 miles away) and Santa Fe Airport (~10 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Short Term Vacation Rental Permit #19-00157390Get the full listing »