-The Rose Casita is a lovely Studio Casita.
-The Old Charm of an Santa fe adobe combined with a Contemporary Sleek design .
- The Casita is connected yet totally Separate from the Main house.
Private, safe and secure.
- Perfect for 1 or 2 people.
- Spacious, Pretty.
- Very Clean and well cared for.
- 7 skylights, and 7 windows
- Lovely lighting all Day.
- Comfortably and tastefully furnished.
- Roku Ready 39" TV. w Netflix.
- High Speed Wifi.
- Great workspace.
- Large Armoire with Plenty of room for clothing.
- Bathroom & Large Hand tiled shower.
- Bathroom Ammenities.
-The Rose Casita is within an adobe walled property
It's quite Separate from the Main house with front and back entrances.
- Private Garden Areas.
with Peach, Willow and Olive trees.
-A Wooden Gate street entrance with free - off street parking.
- Located on a Cul de sac,
-The Rose Casita is connected to a main house - with Separate Front and Back Entrances.
- The Rose Casita Entrance has No steps.
- Lovely enclosed garden areas with Sunny areas for a Morning coffee or Afternoon retreat
- Guests enjoy a Wonderfully Complete, Convenient and Gorgeous Studio Casita - with all Comforts and Ammenities provided.
- Free Parking right in front of the Gate.
- No traffic noise.
- Located on a Park with Tennis courts.
- Walking and Biking trails are near, and lead to the Santa Fe Railyard, Galleries, Farmers Market, Mercado, Coffee + Shops & Restaurants.
- Meowwolf is a 4 minute drive.
- Uber/Lyft will deliver guests to any destination within minutes.
- Everything you need in Santa fe
Everything that is needed for a perfectly delightful and comfortable - short or extended stay.
A short walk to Baca St.
"Counter Culture", and 'Opuntia' have Wonderful breakfast, Brunch + Coffee. Community atmosphere + shopping and Art galleries.
-Just a few minute walk to the Acequia trail.
-It is a 20 minute walk to the Railyard Farmers Market on the Acequia trail.
Gorgeous evening sunset walk along the Santa Fe River
A lovely walk or 4 minute drive
to the Santa Fe Railyard, Farmers Market, Violet Crown Movie theater, Santa Fe Brewing co. and many great Art Galleries.
the Midst of a fun and culturally alive art and music scene.
- 1 Mile to Farmers Market/Railyard District
- 2.3 miles to Meowwolf.
- 1.7 miles to the Historic Santa fe Plaza
- 7.8 miles to the Santa Fe airport.
- 12 miles to the Ski Valley
- 6 miles to Santa fe Opera
Your Host will be on call for anything you might need.Get the full listing »