This twin home with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms that sleeps 17. All of the bedrooms are en-suite.
• Master bedroom with King bed has an en-suite bathroom and flat screen TV.
• Second bedroom with King bed and a flat screen TV
• Third bedroom Master Suite has 1 Queen bed and Flat screen TV
• Fourth bedroom Master Suite with 1 King bed with an en-suite bathroom
• Fifth bedroom Bunk Room with 2 Twin over Twin bunks with twin trundles (6 beds)
Private Hot Tub with fire pit, Pool Table, Ping Pong and Foosball table.
The main floor has a very large living room with seating for 10-12 with a Smart TV with a Sonos sound bar and fireplace. Use the Sonos App to play music through out the home from your phone. The kitchen has a large island that seats 6 and the dining table seats 10. An outdoor patio area with a BBQ grill and a fire pit table that seats 6, and your own private hot tub!! The master bedroom has King bed and views of the beautiful red rock snow canyon, and the master bathroom is very large with a tub and a spacious shower. Also on the main floor is another bedroom with a King bed and attached bathroom.
The second floor also has a very large living room with a Smart TV with a sound bar and fireplace. Use the sound bar with phone to play music through out the home, Pool table, Foosball table and a ping pong table. microwave, drink fridge, and a variety of board games. There is also a bunk bed in the main area upstairs which features a twin over full bunk with a twin trundle. There are 3 bedrooms upstairs each with their own bathroom. One has a King bed and a TV. One has a Queen bed and Flat screen TV. One has 2 sets of Twin/Twin bunks each with a twin trundle as well, sleeps 6 total and has a TV perfect for plugging in a gaming system. There is also a covered balcony with a Ping Pong table and a bistro table/chairs.
The garage is very large, easily fits two cars and has a cooler you can use for picnics or excursions.
Just down the street is Archie Gubler Park, where you can enjoy the playground, splash pad, volleyball court, and pickle ball courts.
No pets are allowed. There is no smoking allowed in the villas or in the Resort. There will be an additional $1,000 cleaning fee if pets have stayed in or there has been smoking in the villa.
This community HAS RV and trailer parking – Availability based on First Come, First Serve. Additional outdoor parking for RV’s and trailers is available at Block Storage for just $10 per day – Please call Block Storage for reservations –.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How close is Arcadia to _____?
A: Arcadia Vacation Resort is
• 2 minutes or 0.9 miles to the closest grocery store (Harmon's)
• 10 minutes or 4.3 miles to Snow Canyon
• 14 minutes or 6.3 miles to downtown St. George
• 9 minutes or 3.7 miles to Tuacahn Amphitheater
• 29 minutes or 20 miles to St. George Regional Airport
• 38 minutes or 25.7 miles to Sand Hollow State Park
• 67 minutes or 48.2 miles to Zion National Park
• 90 minutes or 86.8 miles to Brian Head Ski Resort
• 130 minutes or 126 miles to Las Vegas
Q: I’ve heard that the resort is still under construction. Is that correct?
A: Yes, Arcadia Vacation Resort is still under construction. What does that mean to you? There will be construction happening around your villa. This construction takes place during normal working hours, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.Get the full listing »