Cozy up in this single-story, remodeled, professionally decorated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, just minutes from many popular attractions include Levi's Stadium, SAP Center, Santa Clara Convention Center, Santana Row & Valley Fair shopping centers, & SCU. Perfect for families and business travelers.
Serenity Executive Rentals is a professional hosting company with more than 50 homes in the area. All of our homes are furnished and decorated to the same high standard. We encourage guests to contact us during their stay if they feel something is missing from the home.
Room 1: Queen (with private en-suite bathroom, large walk-in closet)
Room 2: Queen
Room 3: 2 Twin/Single
Common Spaces: Pullout Sofa (double size for 1-2 guests)
The home is equipped with a keyless combination lock for easy access.
The kitchen should be amply equipped to comfortably cook and serve guests up to the maximum occupancy at the home. We provide an initial supply of coffee, tea, creamer, sugar, salt/pepper, cooking oil, dish soap, hand soap, dishwasher pods (if applicable), trash bags, sponges and paper towels.
There should be enough clean towel sets (bath & hand towels, wash cloths) for every guest up to the maximum occupancy at the home. We also provide an initial supply of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, and toilet paper.
A washer and dryer are available for guest use, along with an initial supply of laundry detergent and liquid bleach.
The backyard will delight your group and allow you to enjoy the beautiful California weather, with a gazebo for shade, seating for 4, and a BBQ grill available for guest use.
The home has a 2-car garage available for guest use, as well as space in the driveway for 2 more cars. Street parking is also generally available, though guests should look for any posted parking restrictions.
The home is equipped with hi-speed WiFi (150Mbps), an HD TV, and Hi-Def basic cable.
Those who need to work during their stay will be able to take advantage of two separate working areas, equipped with a desk and comfortable chair.
Upon advance request and approval, we can arrange to have the following items added to your reservation for your stay. The flat fees for these items are as follows:
$40 - Twin Memory Foam Roll-away Bed
$40 - Port-a-Crib
$20 - Pack-n-Play
$20 - High Chair
$150 - Mid-stay Professional Cleaning
Our guests have exclusive access to the home, 2-car garage, and backyard areas.
Interaction with guests
The hosts are not on site, but we are nearby and available by text, email, and phone to answer your questions, and/ or any concerns you may have during your stay with us. We want your experience to be a great one when staying at any of our properties, so please let us know what we can do to help you.
Other things to note
We manage more than 50 homes in the area. If this property is not a fit, contact us about our other homes.
Distance, in miles, to:
Stanford University 13.5
Stanford Hospital 15.8
SAP center 4.7
Santa Clara Convention Center 4.5
nearest bus stop 0.1
nearest train (Santa Clara Station) 1.7
nearest park (Warburton Park and Pool) 0.2
nearest grocery store (Buenos Amigos Market) 0.2
nearest Starbucks 0.2
San Francisco 44.3
San Jose 5.7
The following serves as an addendum to the reservation and rental agreement entered into between the parties via HomeAway/VRBO and its affiliate sites.
House Rules & Booking Policies - For complete rules and details, see Renter's Guide, which is emailed upon booking completion, as well as 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Guests are responsible for thoroughly reading our emails and the Renter's Guide prior to their stay, and adhering to policies outlined therein during their stay. If you would like to review the guide prior to completing your reservation, please let us know.
* Stays of 3 weeks or more require professional cleanings every 2 weeks. There is an additional $150 charge per cleaning, which be collected after the reservation is confirmed as booked. After guests have been checked in for 1 week, one of our staff members may stop by and enter to check on the home. We will give you at least 12 hours notice before we arrive to check on the home. Guests do not need to be present, but may be if they prefer.
* No smoking. No parties/events. No pets. Quiet hours are 10pm-8am (noise complaints from neighbors, especially during quiet hours, result in extra charges). Please remove your shoes inside the home.
* Guests are responsible for following garbage protocol outlined in Renter's Guide and for taking out their own trash, as well as rolling bins out to the curb on the home's "trash night" for collection by the city.
* We expect the home to be maintained during your stay (i.e. spills wiped up, garbage and recycling taken out and put in the proper bins).
* Garage openers, passes, pool keys etc. must stay at the property (fees for replacement apply).
* Reservation Changes: For moves of the same duration, there is no change fee if we receive your request more than 30 days prior to arrival. Within 30 days, a $200 change fee applies. Guests are responsible for any price increase for the new nights. Cancellation fees may apply for moves more than 30 days from original arrival date. Only one change will be accepted without cancellation fees.
* Reservation may not be resold or sublet. Only the persons/group identified at the time of booking are allowed to stay at the property.
* Renter may be required to sign a separate rental agreement with the property manager upon booking.Get the full listing »