The ultimate family vacation awaits at this 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath Santa Ana home for 13! Your crew will be able to spread out in this 2,800-square-foot vacation rental, featuring a private pool and patio with a spacious garden-view yard. When you're not relaxing at home, drive 15 minutes to experience the infamous magic of Disneyland! With a golf course, museums and hiking trails nearby, and the Pacific Ocean only 16 miles away, there will be entertainment for everyone on your California getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Family Room: 2 Sleeper Sofas
A colorful garden welcomes you to your 2,800-square-foot Santa Ana retreat, settled in a quaint suburban neighborhood. You'll find comfort in the 3-car driveway, spacious yard, and well-appointed living space.
Members of your crew can relax and chat on the living room's sectional sofa while others get cooking in the fully equipped kitchen! Head down to the family room for an after-dinner movie on the flat-screen TV, while the flickering fireplace keeps you cozy.
Be sure to step out to the tree-lined patio before the sun sets, where you can dive right into the private pool. Kids will love exploring the gazebo hidden in the flourishing garden while adults sip cocktails on the furnished patio and watch the stars emerge overhead!
-- THE LOCATION --
Treat yourself to the ultimate family vacation, with Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure Park only 15 minutes from home! Experience Mickey Mouse's magic along with all your favorite characters, thrilling amusement rides, and an incredible nightly fireworks display. More amusement awaits at a number of other theme parks in the area, including Knott's Berry Farm, Knott's Soak City, Boomers, and Camelot Golfland, all within a 13-mile radius!
A trip to the zoo is a must-do for animal lovers of all ages, and luckily the Santa Ana Zoo is less than 10 minutes away! Make your way to the famous Los Angeles Zoo 38 miles away, boasting 133 acres of animals, plants, and special events. Dive headfirst into marine life over at the Aquarium of the Pacific, located in a waterfront Long Beach park where you can whale watch, kayak, parasail, bike, or catch a 2-hour ferry ride to Catalina Island!
Make your vacation memorable by driving less than 15 minutes to visit a variety of unique museums. Kids will go crazy for the family-friendly, hands-on exhibits at the Discovery Cube Orange County and interactive the 'Kidseum' at Bowers Museum, while the adults admire ancient Native American art.
For more outdoor fun, take a 6-mile trip to Santiago Park's creekside trails for hiking and biking! Rent a bike at Irvine Regional Park to peruse the park's small zoo, rides, and playground nestled in the foothills. Take a 45-minute trip to Limestone Canyon Regional Park, where you can book a guided tour and explore the scenic mountain trails.
You'll be 16 miles from Huntington Beach, California's best surfing beach complete with a fishing pier! It's just a 36-mile drive to Los Angeles, where you can view the city from Griffith Observatory, hike Runyon Canyon to the Hollywood sign, or catch your favorite musician at the STAPLES Center.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, in-unit washer and dryer, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, fireplace, private pool, gazebo, charcoal/gas grill, furnished patio, high chair, crib (available upon request), reverse osmosis water filter, cooking basics including salt, pepper, oil, coffee and coffe filters, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, and much more!
- Exciting Santa Ana location, with Disney theme parks only a 15-minute drive away! You can tee up on the neighborhood golf course, explore nearby museums, hike mountain trails, or pay a visit to the beach
- Nearest Major Airports: Los Angeles International Airport (~45 miles away) | John Wayne Airport (~10 miles away) | Long Beach Airport (~25 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The homeowner is flexible with the number of guests and able to accommodate 2 children over the maximum occupancy of 13. Please reach out to Evolve for more information
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »