You’ll have a beautiful ocean and beach view and an inviting home away from home here in A21, whether you’re in the kitchen, getting fresh air on the lanai, curled up on the sofa, or just taking in the view from the King-sized bed through your floor-to-ceiling glass doors that look out on the Gulf.
Our building is as close to the water as you can get on the whole island. We're just steps from the beach and poo. You’ll be provided virtually everything you need for play on the beach or in and around the pool and club.
We offer a beautiful 55” flat-screen TV in the living room, along with a DVD player that will access your Netflix or Amazon accounts! The master and guest bedrooms also offer 32” flat-screen TVs. If you also like to have a little music, we offer a Sony radio/CD/iPod player and a separate tape player in the living room.
You’ll have room for four to six people in your private condo. In addition to the king bed in the master bedroom, the extra bedroom has two twin beds, and the living room offers a queen-sized sleeper sofa.
The master bedroom has a private full bathroom with an extra-large rainforest shower plus handheld showerhead, and a newly tiled floor. A new granite counter tops the two-sink vanity. The bathroom offers a new well-lighted cosmetics table for the evenings you choose to spend out at fine dining, clubs, or other night-life spots on Sanibel.
The guest room offers an attached bath with a combination shower and tub, also recently updated.
The kitchen is well equipped with lots of cooking and serving utensils, and granite-top island. This is an open plan kitchen, so you can prepare a snack or a multi-course meal for six but still chat with friends in the dining area or living room.
We provide the extras that some units overlook -- laundry baskets & a hamper, great bathroom lighting, labels on the light switches so you're not left in the dark, extra keys, extra coffee filters, and many other touches just intended to make things feel familiar and comfortable. Even dishwasher & laundry soap!
Pointe Santo's tropically landscaped grounds include a swimming pool, a hot tub, six outdoor gas grills and on-site supervised children’s activities for kids 4 and up on weekdays year 'round, during high season Sundays too.
With one of the best beaches on Sanibel, it is the ideal location to enjoy the Gulf. You’ll be close to restaurants & shops ranging from casual to upscale, and a choice of golf courses.
Yet with all the peace, quiet, and beauty, you're just a short drive away from the diverse shopping, entertainment, & dining opportunities in Fort Myers, Florida.
We book the unit on a weekly basis, from Saturday-to-Saturday, with a few exceptions for less busy times of year. Although you may arrive late or depart early, we charge for the entire booking.
We took ownership of the unit in December 2012, and we've done important updates & upgrades every year!
2019 Updates -
* Brand new sleeper sofa, love seat, and easy chair with ottoman just in!
* New cozy side chair and a new tall mirror in the master bedroom
* Added 6 USB charging ports, 2 built-in in the kitchen and 4 on the dining room side table. Bring your own cables.
* New free US & Canada long-distance phone service
* More new TV channels than any person should even consider watching
* New photos planned for August
* New tea kettle
* Deep cleaning session of everything carpet to ceiling complete in April & August, planned for December
2018 Updates -
* New photos as of March 2018
* New outdoor table & chairs for the lanai, they look really great, make the lanai feel even more spacious
* Orange juicer - a guest bought one and suggested we try it out. Imagine - fresh Florida orange juice from fresh Florida oranges! Thanks Marty & Nancy!
* New 15-piece Cuisinart knife set
* Some more colorful & contrasting decorative pillows around the unit (and couple of them retired)
* A few complimentary "pods" for the both the dishwasher and clothes washer, in labeled containers -- sometimes they're hard to tell apart!
* New beach towels, and a few more of them for good measure
* A new decorative vase in the living room - we think it adds some variety and color
* We do three "deep clean" sessions per year, including steam cleaning the carpet.
* 3x deep cleans in April, August, & December.
2017 Updates -
* New Hamilton Beach crock pot - requested by a guest in advance of her visit, and commented on by later guests
* New Cuisinart MultiClad 8, 10, and 12 inch skillets - MultiClad are the best!
* New quiet, quick, and generously sized clothes washer & dryer - Best-ranked by NYTimes, LG Brand -- front-loading and energy-efficient!
* Brand new Frigidaire microwave oven, one press operation (very easy to use)
* Brand new Cuisinart coffee maker
* New dining room chairs
* New forks, knives, spoons, and some extras
* Like every year, brand new Egyptian cotton bath towels, hand towels, washcloths, bath mats, soft & comfortable
* All new 500 TC Egyptian cotton sheets & all new pillows, and lots of them!
* Brand new tile on the lanai, soon to be joined by new outdoor furniture
* 3x deep cleaning of EVERYTHING in the unit in April, August & late November
2016 Updates -
* New 55" LG television set in the living room (Apr)
* New king mattress (latex) in the master bedroom (Feb)
* New central air conditioning unit - more energy efficient & cooling strength (Jan)
* New twin mattresses (latex!) in the guest bedroom (Jan)
* High-speed upgrades to WiFi with router inside our unit for perfect reception throughout the condo (Jan)
* From our big-screen TV in living room, log in to Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and more!
* Deep clean in April, August, & December
2015 Updates -
* Totally new window treatments in the master bedroom and living room which are better looking than ever and easier to open & close
* A brand-new dining room table and chairs
* A large new dresser for the guest bedroom
* New beach chairs kept on the lanai
* A brand-new Bosch dishwasher
* New upholstery for bedroom desk chair
* Ceiling fan on the lanai!
* Repainted master bedroom
* "Deep clean" in May, August, & December
2014 Updates -
* A new larger LG television set in the guest bedroom
* Lots of new pictures and decorations
* A new Cuisinart coffee maker
* Lots of new kitchen equipment - pans, knife, scissors, bottle openers, cooking utensils, cereal bowls, white & red wine glasses, & more
* Automatic night lights in master bath & kitchen
* New master bedroom lamps
* New outdoor grills
* Improved wifi reception & network speeds throughout the complex
* "Deep clean" in May, August, & December
2013 Updates -
* New larger & modern television sets in living room and both bedrooms
* Fresh paint throughout the unit
* Plantation shutters in kitchen and guest bedroom
* "Deep clean" in February, July, & December
Master bathroom (complete re-modeling)
* Added guest-storage for more clothes
* New cosmetics table and mirror
* All-new master shower floor & wall tiles
* More lighting
* All-new floor tiles
* New granite counter-tops in both bathrooms
* Extra-large shower-heads in both bathrooms
Of course, we bring in all-new bed sheets and towels every year for both the master and guest bedrooms, along with other wear & tear fixes & replacements that are too numerous to mention.
*** A quick word of thanks to our many repeat guests! It is such a pleasure to talk to so many of you, and to know that you love our place enough not only to come back year after year, but in many cases to contribute small decorations, or even small appliances (!), really helpful ideas and suggestions for making things better, and just saying "Thanks!" for all we do to keep the place beautiful and inviting. It's a bit of work, but it's also very rewarding to hear from you. Thank you all so much!
We're Glen & Betina and because of the beauty, the peace, and simply amazing views we fell in love with Sanibel starting in 2010. You probably will too! You can contact us with questions (in English and German) or click 'Book it Now'!
Our view of the ocean & beach is simply outstanding; few units on the island can match it. The unit is beautifully furnished in a 'modern beach' style. Our guests seem to love it, too! We stay in the unit ourselves at least two weeks of year, and we try to keep it like a second home. We redecorate & update whenever we visit. We renovated both bathrooms in November 2013.
Our location? We're 2 minutes by car from the nicest part of the business district, with very good local restaurants and shops but plenty of peace and relaxation.
You'll also be able to contact us, the owners, directly - not just an answering service or rental agency. We're happy to help with any questions before, during or even after your visit. We want to keep our place a happy home, because you can tell the difference!.
* The pool and outdoor hot tub at Pointe Santo are scheduled for cleaning two days each year during the last week in September. During that time, the pool area can't be used by visitors. Because of this, we offer a special rate for that week, which is already deducted from our price. For 2020, the dates are Sept 22nd & 23rd.Get the full listing »