Elevate your next trip to central Florida by staying at this pristine 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental townhouse in Sanford. This 1,920-square-foot unit sleeps 7 travelers and offers access to the community pool. Eat with the locals in downtown after a visit to the Zoo & Botanical Gardens near Lake Monroe - just 10 minutes away. Golfers will have a variety of courses to choose from, while theme-park lovers will be able to reach the Disney sites and attractions in Orlando just 1 hour south!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Single Air Mattress
Retreat to this beautifully furnished 1,920-square-foot townhouse after a fun-filled day in the Sunshine State. A large leather sectional couch invites you to relax in front of the flat-screen cable TV to search for prime-time favorites.
Dark mahogany cabinetry lines polishes off the fully equipped kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. There’s even a built-in breakfast bar under the pendant lighting perfect for extra food prep space.
Serve home-cooked meals at the bar-style dining table or cruise 10 minutes into downtown Sanford to dine with the locals at a popular eatery!
Come nighttime, choose to swing in the private hammock as you gaze up at the stars, or opt for a late-night swim at the community swimming pool situated just 100 feet from this townhome.
Sleep is sure to come easy in any of the 3 bedrooms, but you’ll have to fight over the master, which offers a plush queen bed, en-suite bath, and direct access to the home’s balcony. Start your day off right with a morning coffee outside to breathe in the fresh air.
-- THE LOCATION --
You couldn’t ask for a better Sanford location than this relatively new townhome. You’ll be just 10 minutes from the sites, restaurants, and shops in downtown. So get ready for a night on the town or a cruise on Lake Monroe aboard the St. Johns Rivership!
Kids and adults alike are sure to enjoy a visit to the Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens. Established in 1923, this zoo features more than just endangered cats and reptiles - there’s a zip line tour, rope bridges, and unique rhino encounter.
Treat yourself to a shopping spree at the Altamonte Springs Mall or Sanford Town Center Mall to search for new summer attire to sport at the country club less than 5 miles away.
If you bought Disney-themed garb, be sure to sport it at one of the theme parks in Orlando just 1 hour south! Everyone can tap into their kid-at-heart with a visit to Disney Springs, Epcot, or the classic Walt Disney World Resort.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, hammock, furnished balcony, in-unit laundry machines, 2-car driveway parking, access to community pool and more
- Peaceful Sanford location 10 minutes from downtown, the zoo, & Lake Monroe, 3 miles to St. John River, within a 5-mile radius of 5 golf courses, 1 hour from Disney Resort and other Orlando attractions
- Airport: Orlando International Airport - 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, (~36 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 1 guest can sleep comfortably on the single air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 7
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »