Condo del Sol: Affordable Waterfront Retreat #146
Our calendar is updated in real-time & our nightly rates are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click "Book Now!"
This dog-friendly condo will ensure you have a great vacation, with lake views, entertainment, and access to a shared pool for up to four travelers to enjoy!
Located in a complex on the shore of Lake Pend Oreille, this condo is in easy walking distance to a number of beach parks, as well as downtown Sandpoint.
The condo has a modern feel with thoughtful decor. A main open room features living, kitchen, and dining areas. Complimentary WiFi is available. Relax on the couch and read a book or spread out with a board game. The full kitchen makes cooking simple, with all the amenities you need, plus extras like a coffeemaker, blender, and dishwasher.
Three can sit on the stools at the breakfast bar, and the patio table outside will fit four. There's a highchair for a little one, as well. Outside, a set of stairs leads to the grassy courtyard, which your dog will like if you bring him (please note a one-dog limit and small, nightly pet fee applies).
Be sure to take advantage of the seasonal shared pool and sports courts, included in your booking.
One bedroom and one full bathroom allow up to four guests to sleep in this home (two adults maximum). There's a queen bed in the bedroom, and the sofabed in the living area is great for kids. Laundry is easy with a private washer/dryer.
This condo is perfect for a couple or a small family - spend your mornings walking along the beach, enjoying the gorgeous landscape, then head into downtown Sandpoint to browse art galleries or visit a café. In the afternoon, go for a dip in the lake or go skiing on the mountain if it's the season. Silverwood Theme Park is over 28 miles away for a day of amusement park fun!
Your next trip to Sandpoint will be phenomenal if you stay at this condo - book today!
You must contact us to add more than one dog to the reservation, if allowed. $20 per dog, per night. If pets are allowed, the charge for the first dog will be included in the total cost listed.
Parking Notes: There are unassigned spaces around each condo building where you can park your cars. Boat trailer parking is located by the volleyball court and can be used with HOA permission.
1. Each occupied unit is allowed a maximum of 2 vehicles, not counting occasional visitors.<br><br>
2. Additional parking of vehicles such as trailers, boats and recreation vehicles may be allowed only with prior approval from, and at the discretion of the managing agent. Approval may be granted as space allows, in areas designated, and for a time limit determined by the managing agent.<br><br>
3. Each occupied unit shall be entitled to one parking space adjoining the buildings. Additional vehicles shall be parked in areas as designated by management, as space allows, and in duration with prior approval and at the discretion of management. <br><br>
4. Vehicles parked in non-designated areas shall be subject to removal at the owner's expense.<br><br>
5. Vehicles shall be maintained in working order at all times. No repairs, servicing or rebuilding of any motorized vehicles, including water craft, is authorized anywhere on Association property. <br><br>
6. Vehicle storage on the property is not allowed.<br><br>
7. Vehicles must be moved, at times, to facilitate snow removal and general maintenance. Failure to do so may result in removal of vehicle at the unit owner’s expense. <br><br>
8. The managing agent has discretion to allow individual exceptions to these rules as deemed appropriate, such as in instances of low seasonal usage.
Water Access: The lake is about 50 yards from the Condo door or patio.
Damage Waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee (“Management”), plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if permitted.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.Get the full listing »