Welcome home to Martin Jue. This well-appointed townhome is located in a quiet residential neighborhood, yet centrally located and close to downtown San Jose, the Convention Center, VTA/Light Rail, and the tech companies of Silicon Valley. It is also conveniently close to highways 880, 680, 101 and 237.
The large Living Room with vaulted ceiling, is spacious and open with walls of windows giving tons of natural light and include flat-screen high def. TV with cable programming. The granite kitchen is fully equipped with cookware, dishes and utensils. A desk is included off the kitchen for working "from home."
Upstairs you will find three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The spacious master bedroom has a luxurious queen bed and a fold out futon sleeper. Two more spacious bedrooms are included on the second floor - each with two twin beds.
The home has central heating and air conditioning, garage, and back patio for al fresco dining and relaxing in the perfect California sun. High speed wireless internet and high def cable television are included, as are all utilities. Your rental includes all bedding, linens, towels, dishes, etc.
Guests also have access to the community swimming pool.
Room 1: Queen
Room 2: 2 Twins
Room 3: 2 Twins
Common Spaces: Sofa Bed
Upon advance request and approval, we can arrange to have the following items brought to the home for your stay. There is an small, flat rental fee for each:
$40 - Twin Memory Foam Roll-away Bed
$40 - Port-a-Crib
$20 - Pack-n-Play
$20 - High Chair
Distance, in miles, to:
Stanford University 19.1
Stanford Hospital 19.9
SAP center 6.1
Santa Clara Conv. Ctr. 8.0
nearest bus 0.2
nearest train (Beryessa) 1.2
nearest park (Townsend Park) 0.4
nearest grocery store (Indo Pak Halal Market) 0.2
nearest Starbucks 0.3
San Francisco 50.7
San Jose 3.7
The following serves as an addendum to the reservation and rental agreement entered into between the parties via HomeAway/VRBO and its affiliate sites.
House Rules & Booking Policies - For complete rules and details, see Renter's Guide, which is emailed upon booking completion, as well as 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Guests are responsible for thoroughly reading our emails and the Renter's Guide prior to their stay, and adhering to policies outlined therein during their stay. If you would like to review the guide prior to completing your reservation, please let us know.
* Stays of 3 weeks or more require professional cleanings every 2 weeks. There is an additional $150 charge per cleaning, which be collected after the reservation is confirmed as booked. After guests have been checked in for 1 week, one of our staff members may stop by and enter to check on the home. We will give you at least 12 hours notice before we arrive to check on the home. Guests do not need to be present, but may be if they prefer.
* No smoking. No parties/events. No pets. Quiet hours are 10pm-8am (noise complaints from neighbors, especially during quiet hours, result in extra charges). Please remove your shoes inside the home.
* Guests are responsible for following garbage protocol outlined in Renter's Guide and for taking out their own trash, as well as rolling bins out to the curb on the home's "trash night" for collection by the city.
* We expect the home to be maintained during your stay (i.e. spills wiped up, garbage and recycling taken out and put in the proper bins).
* Garage openers, passes, pool keys etc. must stay at the property (fees for replacement apply).
* Reservation Changes: For moves of the same duration, there is no change fee if we receive your request more than 30 days prior to arrival. Within 30 days, a $200 change fee applies. Guests are responsible for any price increase for the new nights. Cancellation fees may apply for moves more than 30 days from original arrival date. Only one change will be accepted without cancellation fees.
* Reservation may not be resold or sublet. Only the persons/group identified at the time of booking are allowed to stay at the property.
* Renter may be required to sign a separate rental agreement with the property manager upon booking.Get the full listing »