This home has been a proven home base for corporate travelers visiting San Jose and is steps away from San Jose Municipal Golf Course. Minutes from the airport, but not in the flight-path. It's a short walk to the community swimming pool, tennis courts, and playground. Access is included for our guests.
The master bedroom, with a queen bed, has a private bathroom. The 2nd bedroom has two twin beds, while the 3rd bedroom has another queen bed.
Enjoy cooking in the gourmet kitchen with upgraded appliances, dual sink, and granite counter-tops. You can have dinner in the dining room or enjoy the wonderful California weather and eat outside on the patio.
You have the convenience of having a front loading, high capacity washer and dryer in the home as well as a private one-car garage with extra parking in the parking lot. This home has central heating, and ceiling fan for cooling.
Close to PayPal, Cisco, Oracle, Yahoo, San Jose State University, and North First Street with easy access to Highway I680, I880, and US101 and San Jose International Airport.
Room 1: Queen
Room 2: Queen
Room 3: 2 Twins
Common Spaces: Couch
Upon advance request and approval, we can arrange to have the following items brought to the home for your stay. There is an small, flat rental fee for each:
$40 - Twin Memory Foam Roll-away Bed
$40 - Port-a-Crib
$20 - Pack-n-Play
$20 - High Chair
Distance, in miles, to:
Stanford University 19.3
Stanford Hospital 20.1
SAP center 6.5
Santa Clara Convention Center 8.7
nearest bus stop 0.3
nearest train (Metro / Airport) 0.8
nearest park (Townsend Park) 0.1
nearest grocery store (99 Ranch Market) 0.8
nearest Starbucks 0.5
San Francisco 49.8
For your safety, this home features a motion-activated exterior security camera outside of the front door.
Interaction with Guests
As hosts, we are very responsive to guests needs yet allowing you to enjoy your privacy. We are not on site; however, we are nearby and just a call, text, or email away. We want your experience to be a great one when staying at any of our properties, so please let us know what we can do to help you.
Other Things to Note
You are renting a fully equipped Executive home. Bed linens, towels, cookware, utensils, etc. are all included. Home includes laundry washer & dryer, and full sized garage. High-speed wifi, cable HDTV are also provided.
The following serves as an addendum to the reservation and rental agreement entered into between the parties via HomeAway/VRBO and its affiliate sites.
House Rules & Booking Policies - For complete rules and details, see Renter's Guide, which is emailed upon booking completion, as well as 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Guests are responsible for thoroughly reading our emails and the Renter's Guide prior to their stay, and adhering to policies outlined therein during their stay. If you would like to review the guide prior to completing your reservation, please let us know.
* Stays of 3 weeks or more require professional cleanings every 2 weeks. There is an additional $150 charge per cleaning, which be collected after the reservation is confirmed as booked. After guests have been checked in for 1 week, one of our staff members may stop by and enter to check on the home. We will give you at least 12 hours notice before we arrive to check on the home. Guests do not need to be present, but may be if they prefer.
* No smoking. No parties/events. No pets. Quiet hours are 10pm-8am (noise complaints from neighbors, especially during quiet hours, result in extra charges). Please remove your shoes inside the home.
* Guests are responsible for following garbage protocol outlined in Renter's Guide and for taking out their own trash, as well as rolling bins out to the curb on the home's "trash night" for collection by the city.
* We expect the home to be maintained during your stay (i.e. spills wiped up, garbage and recycling taken out and put in the proper bins).
* Garage openers, passes, pool keys etc. must stay at the property (fees for replacement apply).
* Reservation Changes: For moves of the same duration, there is no change fee if we receive your request more than 30 days prior to arrival. Within 30 days, a $200 change fee applies. Guests are responsible for any price increase for the new nights. Cancellation fees may apply for moves more than 30 days from original arrival date. Only one change will be accepted without cancellation fees.
* Reservation may not be resold or sublet. Only the persons/group identified at the time of booking are allowed to stay at the property.
* Renter may be required to sign a separate rental agreement with the property manager upon booking.Get the full listing »