* Queen-sized mattress: The Alexander Signature Hybrid mattress by Nest Bedding (perfect blend of pocket coils and memory foam)
The location is amazing! Easily walk to Chinatown, Little Italy, Financial District, Ferry Building, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square, Lombard St, Market St, Nob Hill, tourist sites, restaurants, bars, cafes & more! Bike to the Golden Gate Bridge! Close to Cable Cars, Bart, buses & Muni trains. Lots of nearby parking options. The home is great for friends, groups of couples, business travelers, families, etc.
* Vanity sink room and bathroom with shower/tub - shared with host (Sara) and other guests
* Kitchen & eat-in dining room - shared
* Central! Perfect location for work or adventure
* Lots of nearby PARKING options (see section below)
* This bedroom has a window to the hallway, not outside.
Flexibility Regarding the 4pm Check-In Time
* Self-check in any time after 4pm
* You can drop off your bags after 10am and your room might be ready early
Flexibility Regarding the 10am Check-Out Time
* You can leave your bags behind until 3:30pm or later
SO MUCH IS SO CLOSE!!
* Beach Blanket Babylon - 2 minute walk
* Coit Tower & Telegraph Hill - 10 min walk
* Transamerica Building & Financial District - 10 min walk
* Alcatraz Ferry & Pier 39 - 15 min walk
* Lombard Street - 15 min walk
* Exploratorium - 15 min walk
* Fisherman's Wharf & Ghirardelli Square - 20 min walk
* Montgomery BART/MUNI Station - 20 min walk
* Ferry Building & Embarcadero Center - 20 min walk
* Union Square & Downtown Shopping - 20 min walk
* SFMOMA and Yerba Buena Center - 25 min walk
* Moscone Convention Center - 30 min walk
* Caltrain Station 4th st - 40 min walk or 16 min bike ride
* Golden Gate Bridge Pavilion - 30 min bike ride
There are so many nearby restaurants and cafes to choose from. If you need groceries, there are Chinese markets within a block and extending down Stockton St. The famous Molinari Delicatessen is a 3 minute walk away. There are several neighborhood markets 4-7 minutes away. There is a Wallgreens Pharmacy 2 blocks away. There is a Trader Joe's and Safeway Supermarket within a 12 minute walk.
A HISTORIC RESIDENCE
Amid an abundance of restaurants, cafés, bars and markets, you'll be able to have a comfortable home! This is the 3rd floor of a building constructed shortly after the San Francisco earthquake and fires of 1906.
This is a hosted rental meaning that I live here in the home.
There are 2 other guest rooms available:
The front room has a queen bed with 2 large windows, a beautiful red antique bed frame and other vintage pieces.
The third room has a couch that converts to a comfortable queen bed with a foam topper or can be used as a living room, plus a TV, and a window.
At the end of the hall is a sun-filled kitchen and dining area. The kitchen has a gas range and oven, fridge, and various kitchen tools to make home-cooked meals. Coffee, cream, eggs, butter, fruit, oatmeal, maple syrup, bread, milk, and other cooking supplies are available for guests. Breakfast is self-made. I do not prepare breakfasts for guests. The bright dining area is a wonderful place to enjoy drinks or meals. I custom made the dining table and other furniture. There is seating for 8. Feel free to just use the dining table as a desk/work space.
Walk through the kitchen to the sink room which, has a sink, vanity area, various supplies, and windows to the ceiling, various supplies. Through another door is the bathroom with a toilet and shower/bath. Having these two separate spaces makes it possible for one person to be using the toilet or shower in the bathroom while another person may brush their teeth in the sink room.
I provide a make-up mirror with a light, blow dryer, cotton balls, q-tips, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, earplugs, band-aids, sunscreen, and a few feminine products in case of emergency.
The house doesn't include a clothes washer and dryer, but there's a laundromat a half block away and laundry supplies are provided.Get the full listing »