This gorgeous apartment is a part of San Francisco history and is located in the same building where writer Dashiell Hammett wrote The Maltese Falcon. It's located at the corner of Leavenworth and Sacramento Streets, 1 block from Grace Cathedral and in the same neighborhood as luxury hotels renting for $400+ per night. You can have your own luxurious Nob Hill neighborhood experience at a fraction of that price, while enjoying all the amenities of home.
This one bedroom 520 sq. ft. unit is furnished with elegant antiques, oriental rugs, and a wonderful ultra-plush pillow-top queen bed. Hardwood floors throughout, high ceilings, and bay windows give this sunny corner unit a classic San Francisco look and a bright and airy feel.
The newly remodeled granite / cherry / stainless steel gourmet kitchen features a host of amenities, including all new gas range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave oven. The kitchen is fully equipped for cooking and dining, including Calphalon cookware. The eat-in kitchen and living room are combined into one space for a more open feel.
This unit comfortably accommodates up to four guests with the Queen bed in the bedroom plus a sleeper sofa with new foam mattress in the living room. A charming wire cage elevator and laundry service in the basement provide added convenience.
Highlights of this unit's features:
- Free WiFi internet + cable TV + US long distance phone service
- TV and entertainment system with CD/DVD player and iPod hookup
- Elevator in building (the apartment is on the 2nd floor for easy walkup as well)
- Fabulous roof deck with 360 degree views of the city skyline and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Laundry in basement
- Bathrobes and all linens / towels provided
- Iron and ironing board
Location, Location, Location!
Our apartment really IS centrally located:
- 1 block to California and Hyde Street cable car lines
- 1 block to Grace Cathedral
- 2-3 blocks to Fairmont, Mark Hopkins, and Huntington Hotels
- 3 blocks to shopping, restaurants, and nightclubs
- 8 blocks to fashionable Union Square with theaters, shopping, and dining
- 2 blocks to Trader Joe's
- 1 block to smaller full service grocery store
- Convenience store across the street
- 10 minutes by cable car to Lombard 'crookedest' street
- 15 minutes by cable car to Pier 39 / Fisherman's Wharf / Ghirardelli Square
Please note: a one-time cleaning charge applies to each reservation.
Keywords: Classy one bedroom apartment on Nob HillGet the full listing »