Have fun in the San Diego sun at our beautiful South Mission Beach townhome located just steps to the swim and surf friendly Ocean and Bay. This premier front corner unit features 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 levels, 3 exclusive outdoor areas, sleeps 10 guests (8 adults maximum), and is pet friendly.
GROUND LEVEL (parking + bedroom + bathroom + patio)
Step into the gated front yard into an oversized patio complete with a patio table & seating for 5. Off the patio is a sliding glass door that leads to a bedroom with a queen sized bed and tv, and also doubles as a second living space. Rounding out the ground level is a full bathroom (tub/shower combo) and an attached 2 car side tandem parking garage.
SECOND LEVEL (2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms + balcony)
Stairs will lead you to the second level that houses 2 additional bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The relaxing master retreat has a beachy vide and is decorated in shades of beachy blue, a king sized bed, exclusive patio with seating, as well as an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in surround shower with a skylight to allow lots of natural light. Bedroom 3 is a bunk room with 2 twin sized beds plus an additional full sized bed a great place for kids and teens. Also on the second level is a stackable washer/dryer.
THIRD LEVEL (main living area + wrap around balcony)
The entire third level houses our light, bright, and open floorplan main living area. This is the ideal place for everyone to gather and is fully equipped with vaulted ceilings, gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, large flat screen tv, wrap around kitchen bar, sofa seating, and a wonderful wrap-around balcony ideal for soaking up the sun and includes additional outdoor seating & bbq.
Parking includes an attached garage with tandem parking for 2 compact vehicles or 1 longer vehicle. Note – additional overnight street parking is permitted at no fee (please read signage for street sweeping!) and there are public parking lots near Belmont Park.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 10 guests, 8 adults maximum)
- Master Bedroom | 1 King bed (sleeps 2) | Third Level
- Bedroom 2 | 1 Queen bed (sleeps 2) | First Level
- Bedroom 3 | 1 Twin Bunk bed + 1 Full bed (sleeps 4) | Second Level
- Common | 2 Sofa Sleepers (sleeps 2) | First and Third Level
OUTDOOR + OTHER FEATURES
- Stackable washer/dryer located on the second level
- BBQ located on the third level wrap around patio
- Beach gear! Includes boogie boards, beach chairs, & sand toys
- Dog friendly | 1 large dog or 2 small dogs maximum, friendly breeds only please
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials, like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery, to local experiences like a s'mores beach bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
Live the beach lifestyle in highly the desirable neighborhood of Mission Beach, central to endless water activities, attractions, dining, and shopping! Our guests are provided with a comprehensive “live like a local” guide, including our favorite recommendations and a list of local vendor discounts. Here's a sneak peek…
- HIT THE BEACH! We are conveniently located in the heart of South Mission Beach!!! Beautiful white sandy, swim & surf friendly beach located just steps away. Take advantage of our complimentary boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand toys.
- SHOPPING & DINING! Just steps away is the main street, Mission Blvd., with endless shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our guests are provided a comprehensive list of recommended local eats and discount codes for rental shops.
- WATER ACTIVITIES! If you're looking for something other than boogie boarding and swimming in the ocean, we are located just across the street to Mission Bay and water rentals shops, including jet skiing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and boating.
- ATTRACTIONS! Enjoy a full day of family fun at Belmont Park located a short 5 minute bike ride away, SeaWorld San Diego is a short 5 minute drive, and world famous San Diego Zoo is located just 15 minutes from our beach home.
POLICIES & GOOD NEIGHBOR GUIDELINES
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Per certain regulations & HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• OCCUPANCY | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• NOISE | Our homes are intended for relaxing getaways, not rowdy beach parties. Music and other noise is to be kept at an appropriate level and in a manner that is mindful to neighbors. Noise that can be heard 50 feet away from the home is prohibited. Parties are not allowed. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, parking, wifi, local eats, & area attractions.Get the full listing »