Beautiful single family beach house located in highly desirable South Mission Beach, just steps to the Ocean, bay, and walking distance to dining & attractions at Belmont Park. Featured highlights include 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, convenient single level, parking for 3 vehicles, exclusive fenced front patio with built-in bbq, sleeping arrangements for 8 guests, A/C, and pet friendly.
Wonderful single family house with no one above or below you. Situated on one level, an ideal setup for elderly, handicap, & younger children. The interior features large rooms, updated kitchen that is fully equipped, travertine flooring + carpet in the bedrooms, dual pane windows, carpet in bedrooms, and vaulted ceilings. There are 3 full bedrooms, each with their own closet (see “Sleeping Arrangements” below for further detail), + 2 full bathrooms each with a surround shower (master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom).
EXTERIOR + OTHER FEATURES
- Expansive fenced front patio with outdoor seating, ideal for soaking up the San Diego sun & a great place for pets.
- Perfectly situated on the ocean side of Mission Blvd, just a few houses from the beach
- Built in BBQ located on the front patio
- Beach gear, including boogie boards, beach chairs, & sand toys
- Up to 1 large or 2 small dogs allowed, friendly breeds only
- Air Conditioned
PARKING (3 vehicles!)
Have an oversized SUV? No problem! Parking is located off the alley and includes an open space for 3 vehicles side x side (or 2 larger vehicles). Additional overnight street parking is permitted at no fee (please read signage for street sweeping) + nearby public parking lots.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 8 guests)
- Master Bedroom | 1 King bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2 | 1 Queen bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 3 | 2 Twin beds (sleeps 2)
- Common | 1 sofa bed (sleeps 2)
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery, to local experiences like a s'mores beach bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
Live the beach lifestyle in highly the desirable neighborhood of South Mission Beach, central to endless water activities, attractions, dining, and shopping! Our guests are provided with a comprehensive “live like a local” guide, including our favorite recommendations and a list of local vendor discounts. Here's a sneak peek…
- HIT THE BEACH! We are conveniently located in South Mission Beach!!! Beautiful white sandy, swim & surf friendly beach located just steps away. Take advantage of our complimentary boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand toys.
- SHOPPING & DINING! Just steps away is the main street, Mission Blvd., with endless shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our guests are provided a comprehensive list of recommended local eats and discount codes for rental shops.
- WATER ACTIVITIES! If you're looking for something other than boogie boarding and swimming in the ocean, we are located just across the street to Mission Bay and water rentals shops, including jet skiing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and boating.
- ATTRACTIONS! Enjoy a full day of family fun at Belmont Park located a short 5 minute bike ride away, SeaWorld San Diego is a short 5 minute drive, and world famous San Diego Zoo is located just 15 minutes from our beach home.
POLICIES & GOOD NEIGHBOR GUIDELINES
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Per certain regulations & HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• OCCUPANCY | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• NOISE | Our homes are intended for relaxing getaways, not rowdy beach parties. Music and other noise is to be kept at an appropriate level and in a manner that is mindful to neighbors. Noise that can be heard 50 feet away from the home is prohibited. Parties are not allowed. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, parking, wifi, local eats, & area attractions.Get the full listing »