NEW UPGRADE FOR 2019 new whole house Heating and Air Conditioning system.
Welcome to Endless Summer 2, a fantastic 2-story 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom house located just 2 blocks to the ocean in highly sought after North Pacific Beach. Fully remodeled from head to toe, we invite you to see first- hand all our home has to offer.
Newly remodeled 2-story single family house with private backyard & onsite parking for up to 5 vehicles, this is the perfect beach vacation getaway for up to 6 people.
GROUND LEVEL | Off the ground level main entry you'll step in the living room, beautifully decorated with laminate wood flooring and views to the dining room and backyard. The living room houses 2 modern sofas and a sleek wall mounted flat screen TV with full cable channels. Adjacent to the living room is a separate dining area with seating for 6, ultra modern and cool ceiling light fixture, and windows that allow for cool breezes & lots of sunlight. There are also sliding glass doors that lead to your private backyard with BBQ, grass area, and table/chairs, ideal for gathering with your closest friends and family. Rounding out the downstairs is the kitchen with dishwasher, oven/stove, full sized refrigerator, microwave, kitchenware, and nice white cabinets. As well as a full bathroom with nice “beachy” themed blue colored tile and full bathtub!
SECOND LEVEL | There are stairs leading to the second floor that has 2 bedrooms and a second full bathroom. Bedroom 1 has its own TV, oversized closets, and private balcony with views to La Jolla hillside and out to the backyard. Separating both bedrooms is a second bathroom with tub and decorated to keep with the “beachy” theme. Bedroom 2 is nice and bright and airy, with a modern Queen bed & oversized closets.
Other features include side by side washer/dryer located inside the garage, outdoor shower located in backyard, and beach amenities including sand toys, beach chairs, and boogie boards are provided as complimentary amenities to our guests.
• Bedroom 1 | Queen Bed – sleeps 2
• Bedroom 2 | Queen bed – sleeps 2
• Living Area | Sofa Sleeper – sleeps 2
PARKING (up to 5 vehicles onsite!)
• 2 car side by side garage
• 1 space on the other side of the garage
• 2 additional vehicles parallel to the unit
• Additional overnight parking includes the street
Oversized lot that comprises 2 individual houses, each with their own private yard, entry, and parking areas. The front house is a separate listing and has 4 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms, and the rear house noted above is comprised of 2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms. Our guests have the option to rent one unit or both units for a combined 6 bedroom + 5 bathroom offering that sleeps up to 16 guests.
• ENDLESS SUMMER 1 | Front House | 4br + 3ba, single story detached house, sleeps 10, 1 car onsite parking, private entry with a fully gated private backyard oasis
• ENDLESS SUMMER 2 | Rear House | 2br + 2ba, 2-story detached house, sleeps 6, 5 car onsite parking, private entry with a separate gated backyard
NOTE - backyard gate slides open should larger groups wish to combine both backyard areas.
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials, like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery, to local experiences like a s'mores beach bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
“Where the locals hang!” Our home is located in a beautiful family friendly area of North Pacific Beach. Just 2 blocks to Ocean, white sandy beaches, & famous Tourmaline Surf Park.
Walking distance to shops, restaurants, and entertainment on Mission Blvd, Turquoise St, and Garnet Ave. Endless mom & pop shops and fantastic family and fine dine eats, including Oscar's Mexican Seafood, Pernicano's Pizzeria ,The Fishery, Bareback Burger, & Turquoise Coffee Shop/Wine Bar to name a few. A quick Uber ride or bike ride will get you to Mission Beach, featuring Belmont Park's big dipper coaster and Wavehouse flow rider. Enjoy kayaking or stand up paddle boarding, jogging/walking/biking up and down the Boardwalk that starts just a couple blocks from our house!
Other attractions include ~5min drive to Sea World, over the hill is ~15min drive to the famous San Diego Zoo, and just ~20min drive to Downtown & the Airport. This is a perfect spot to enjoy all that San Diego has to offer, contact one of our friendly staff today!
• CANCELLATION | Cancellations and reschedules made by Guest may be made up to 60 days before the first day of your reservation. Cancellations or reschedules made by Guest with less than 60 days' notice will result in 100% loss of all payment.
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• CONDUCT OF GUESTS | The rental is not intended for parties, nor gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. Please inform us of any change in the number of guests before your arrival to avoid these charges.
• ARRIVAL TIME | Check in is at 3 pm. Early arrivals may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule, and are strictly prohibited during the peak Summer period. Please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your arrival to make these arrangements. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your scheduled check in time.
• DEPARTURE TIME | Check out is at 10 am. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the home for any incoming guests. A 1 hour late departure may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.
• BEACH STUFF | Our homes come with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, and sand toys. Our typical standard is 1 boogie board per bedroom, 1 beach towel + 1 per bedroom, and 1 beach chair per bedroom + 1. For example, a 2 bedroom home will have 2 boogie boards, 3 beach chairs, and 3 beach towels. Those properties with multiple units, please be mindful to share with other building occupants.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• ACCESS | The majority of our homes are accessed via a door code (keyless!) or lockbox. Access codes are provided 2 days prior to arrival. For those homes with a lockbox, we prefer the keys stay in the lockbox so that each member of your group can access the home at any time. This helps not only eliminate multiple keys but also prevents keys form getting lost.
• SMOKING | Smoking is strictly prohibited
• CLEANING SUPPLIES | We provide a starter kit of expendable cleaning supplies such as hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & garbage bags. Please bring additional if you feel this will not be adequate. Cleaning requirements upon departure are outlined in your guest Welcome package.
• LINENS & TOWELS | Bath towels, sheets, pillows, blankets, and beach towels are provided. DO NOT take the home's linens or bath towels outside. Please allow us to wash the home's linens unless you need clean linens during your stay.
• UPON ARRIVAL | Take a look around the home. If there are concerns or issues with your rental property, please immediately contact our office (leave a message if there is no answer). No refunds or considerations are given unless were notified of problems during your stay.
• EMERGENCIES/ MAINTENANCE | In the event of a problem getting in the home or if there are problems with condition or functionality of the home, please immediately contact our office (leave a voice message if there is no answer, we will make every effort to return your call as soon as possible).
• LEFT ITEMS | Please check carefully for belongings before you leave. Guests must send a self-addressed prepaid stamped envelope to have left items returned OR remit at $25 payment via PayPal (larger/heavier items may require an additional fee). Pick up may also be arranged at our San Diego office. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Any left items not claimed within 30 days will be donated to Goodwill.
• SECURITY & SAFETY RISKS | When you rent the home, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as your personal property. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave the home. There is a key lockbox or door combo to which you will be given a code 2 days prior to arrival.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, driving directions, wifi info, local eats, & area attractions.
• INFANT & TODDLER ITEMS | Guests may rent toddler items like cribs, high chairs, and pack n plays from a recommended local vendor. Vendor contact information is included with your Welcome package that is sent 2 days prior to arrival.
• PETS | Please refer to your specific property if pets are allowedGet the full listing »