NEW Listing August 2019, full remodel now complete!
Grab your beach gear & hit the surf/swim friendly beach and then dine at the most amazing local eateries…all just 2 blocks from this amazing new 2-unit beach home in the laid back family-friendly community of North Pacific Beach. Situated on a premier West-Facing corner lot with an expansive grass lawn & palm tree lined street, this fully remodeled modern unit features 2br+2ba, sleeps 6, is dog friendly, & boasts all new modern furniture & fixtures. *NOTE overnight street parking only (5 new onsite parking spaces coming ~yr-end!). Ideal spot to make memories for an unforgettable beach vacation!
MODERN INTERIOR (full interior remodel completed August 2019!)
Oversized concrete steps in between the grassy front lawn will lead you to a modern, open floorplan interior. Immerse yourself in our all new LG OLED 55” TV, without a doubt currently the best picture quality on the market. No expense spared on the kitchen, with sleek quartz countertops, brand new cabinets, & all new high end Kitchen Aid appliances. Other features include relaxing light gray paint tones throughout, all new vinyl flooring in all rooms, brand new double pane windows, built in dining bench for 6, gray plush sofa sleeper + accent chair, & sliding glass doors allowing for lots of sunlight.
Off the main living area are 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Bedroom 1 has a Queen bed with access to rear deck with patio seating for 4 & shade umbrella. A full bath is located off the hall (surround shower) with amazing modern touches, and the Master houses a King sized bed, mounted LG SMART TV, ensuite bath (surround shower), & also has sliding door access to the rear deck.
PREMIER EXTERIOR CORNER LOT (full exterior remodel completed August 2019!)
Entertaining, bbq, sipping pina coladas, & soaking up the San Diego sun at this amazing oversized corner lot with west-facing sunny views!
Checkout the oversized corner deck with real “IPE” wood flooring with views down the palm tree lined corridor, new white stucco finish giving it a nice “beachy” feel, patio furniture & shade umbrella, additional front deck off the main entry with patio chairs, grassy lawn (yes, real grass and not turf) perfect for dogs & children, outdoor hose easy for rinsing off, and separate rear area off the kitchen with BBQ, additional hose, & beach gear.
- 2 unit property (each unit is 2br+2ba); book one or both units!
- Oversized shared front yard + exclusive fully fenced rear area with BBQ & beach gear + exclusive deck off both bedrooms with patio table & chairs, ideal for soaking up the San Diego sun
- Stackable Washer/Dryer located in the hallway
- Air conditioning throughout
- Outdoor hoses both in the front & rear outdoor areas for rinsing off after swimming in the bay or hosing down the doggies
- Beach gear including boogie boards + sand toys + chairs + towels
- High-End Weber brand BBQ with complimentary propane
- We love dogs! Up to 2 permitted, no size restriction, friendly breeds only
***Currently no onsite parking. However, overnight street parking is permitted at no fee in this quiet residential community. Note we are in process of building 5 new onsite parking spaces and hope to have it completed towards the end of 2019.
BED + BATH ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 6 guests)
- Master Bedroom | 1 King bed (sleeps 2) + ensuite bath (surround shower)
- Bedroom 2 | 1 Queen bed (sleeps 2)
- Living Room | custom sofa sleeper with upgraded mattress (sleeps 2)
- Hallway | Full bath (tub/shower combo)
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery, to local experiences like a s'mores beach bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
“Where the locals hang!” Our home is located in a beautiful family friendly area of North Pacific Beach. Just 2 blocks to the Law St. swim/surf-friendly ocean, white sandy beaches, and killer local eateries with everything from breakfast to dessert to after-hours cocktails!
Walking distance to shops, restaurants, and entertainment along Cass St & Turquoise St. Some of our favorite eateries include Java Earth Café (coffee & pastries!), including Oscar's Mexican Seafood, Leilanies Hawaiian cuisine, Fig Tree Café (brunch!), The Fishery fine dining, Bareback Burger (grass fed meat!), & Second Nature bar & organic eatery to name a few.
A quick Uber ride or bike ride will get you to Garnet Ave & further along to Mission Beach, featuring more bars and entertainment + Belmont Park's big dipper coaster and all new Plunge pool. Enjoy kayaking or stand up paddle boarding, jogging/walking/biking up and down the Boardwalk that starts just a couple blocks from our house! Rent beach gear at Mission Beach Aquatic center, including sail boats, paddle boats, stand up paddle boards, and much more.
Other attractions include ~5min drive to Sea World, over the hill is ~15min drive to the famous San Diego Zoo, and just ~20min drive to Downtown & the Airport. This is a perfect spot to enjoy all that San Diego has to offer, contact one of our friendly staff today!
• CANCELLATION | Cancellations and reschedules made by Guest may be made up to 60 days before the first day of your reservation. Cancellations or reschedules made by Guest with less than 60 days' notice will result in 100% loss of all payment.
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• CONDUCT OF GUESTS | The rental is not intended for parties, nor gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. Please inform us of any change in the number of guests before your arrival to avoid these charges.
• ARRIVAL TIME | Check in is at 3 pm. Early arrivals may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule, and are strictly prohibited during the peak Summer period. Please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your arrival to make these arrangements. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your scheduled check in time.
• DEPARTURE TIME | Check out is at 10 am. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the home for any incoming guests. A 1 hour late departure may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.
• BEACH STUFF | Our homes come with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, and sand toys. Our typical standard is 1 boogie board per bedroom, 1 beach towel + 1 per bedroom, and 1 beach chair per bedroom + 1. For example, a 2 bedroom home will have 2 boogie boards, 3 beach chairs, and 3 beach towels. Those properties with multiple units, please be mindful to share with other building occupants.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• ACCESS | The majority of our homes are accessed via a door code (keyless!) or lockbox. Access codes are provided 2 days prior to arrival. For those homes with a lockbox, we prefer the keys stay in the lockbox so that each member of your group can access the home at any time. This helps not only eliminate multiple keys but also prevents keys form getting lost.
• SMOKING | Smoking is strictly prohibited
• CLEANING SUPPLIES | We provide a starter kit of expendable cleaning supplies such as hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & garbage bags. Please bring additional if you feel this will not be adequate. Cleaning requirements upon departure are outlined in your guest Welcome package.
• LINENS & TOWELS | Bath towels, sheets, pillows, blankets, and beach towels are provided. DO NOT take the home's linens or bath towels outside. Please allow us to wash the home's linens unless you need clean linens during your stay.
• UPON ARRIVAL | Take a look around the home. If there are concerns or issues with your rental property, please immediately contact our office (leave a message if there is no answer). No refunds or considerations are given unless were notified of problems during your stay.
• EMERGENCIES/ MAINTENANCE | In the event of a problem getting in the home or if there are problems with condition or functionality of the home, please immediately contact our office (leave a voice message if there is no answer, we will make every effort to return your call as soon as possible).
• LEFT ITEMS | Please check carefully for belongings before you leave. Guests must send a self-addressed prepaid stamped envelope to have left items returned OR remit at $25 payment via PayPal (larger/heavier items may require an additional fee). Pick up may also be arranged at our San Diego office. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Any left items not claimed within 30 days will be donated to Goodwill.
• SECURITY & SAFETY RISKS | When you rent the home, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as your personal property. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave the home. There is a key lockbox or door combo to which you will be given a code 2 days prior to arrival.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, driving directions, wifi info, local eats, & area attractions.
• INFANT & TODDLER ITEMS | Guests may rent toddler items like cribs, high chairs, and pack n plays from a recommended local vendor. Vendor contact information is included with your Welcome package that is sent 2 days prior to arrival.
• PETS | Please refer to your specific property if pets are allowedGet the full listing »