Wonderfully designed 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom ocean & bay view beach house featuring a private & exclusive rooftop space that spans over 1,500 square feet that will “wow” your guests. This is the upper unit (second level) of a 2 condo building and the perfect place to unwind for a group of 8 people. We are located 1 house to the swim-friendly bay, steps to the ocean, and near endless shops and restaurants in the heart of sunny Mission Beach!
RARE ~1,500sf 3RD FLOOR OCEAN, CITY, & BAY VIEW ROOFTOP
Soak in a serene setting and unwind with panoramic ocean, bay, & city views from your expansive rooftop space. You won't find a rooftop space much larger than this in Mission Beach! This expansive rooftop is approximately over 1,500 square feet and spans the entire length of the building and is exclusive to only this upper level unit. To have such a large outdoor rooftop space is very rare, which is why we've fully equipped it with everything you need for a fun and relaxing stay. You will be fully equipped with a full sized refrigerator, gas grill, bar with a 50” TV, lighting, 2 separate patio furniture lounge areas to enjoy a cup of coffee while watching the sunrise or glass of wine at sunset, a separate bathroom, and large custom pergola for added shade. Fun Games include bean bag toss and Spikeball. It is fully surrounded by high glass panels making it very safe for children.
INTERIOR DESIGN & OTHER FEATURES
This impeccable beach home is light, bright, and sunny with windows surrounding all walls. Entering the home you'll be greeted by a lovely kitchen with granite counter, white kitchen cabinets, and ample space to store all your groceries. Adjacent to the kitchen is the light, airy, and spacious 'great room' that features a living room with fireplace, bay windows, & crown molding, that is open to a separate dining area. The luxurious master retreat complete with a King sized bed, TV, en-suite restroom with dual vanities, and dual surround shower.
Other highlights include easy beach access that is swim-friendly and literally 1 house away, Air Conditioning, stackable washer/dryer located in the unit, and beach stuff (chairs, boogie boards, towels, & sand toys). Dogs are welcome!
Bedroom 1 | King bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2 | Queen bed (sleeps 2)
Living room | double sofa sleeper (sleeps 2) + Queen Air Mattress (sleeps 2)
Wonderful 2-condo building situated on a prime corner lot! We offer options to rent one unit, two units, or both units for a combined 4 bedroom + 3 bathroom offering that sleeps up to 14 of your closest friends and family! Soak in the sun with nearly 2,000 square feet of outdoor space that combines a fully fenced first level patio with easy beach access, as well as our stunning rooftop water view space that spans over 1,500 square feet with room to accommodate the entire group. Each unit is beautifully remodeled and captures the best in beach living! The following is a snapshot of our offerings:
Little Pearl | convenient and private ground floor + exclusive fenced outdoor patio | 2 bed + 1 bath | sleeps 6
Big Pearl | entire upper floor + exclusive third floor rooftop space | 2 bed + 2 bath | sleeps
• 2 car side by side garage (approximate dimensions 14'6” wide x 6'10” tall x 18' deep)
• Additional overnight parking includes street parking and nearby public parking lots
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials, like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery, to local experiences like a s'mores beach bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
Live the beach lifestyle in highly the desirable neighborhood of Mission Beach, central to endless water activities, attractions, dining, and shopping!
- HIT THE BEACH We are conveniently located in the heart of Mission Beach!!! Beautiful white sandy, swim & surf friendly beach located right outside your front door. Take advantage of our complimentary boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand toys.
- SHOPPING & DINING Just steps away is the main street, Mission Blvd., with endless shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our guests are provided a comprehensive list of recommended local eats and discount codes for rental shops.
- WATER ACTIVITIES If you're looking for something other than boogie boarding and swimming in the ocean, we are located just across the street to Mission Bay and water rentals shops, including jet skiing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and boating.
- ATTRACTIONS Enjoy a full day of family fun at Belmont Park located a short 5 minute bike ride away, SeaWorld San Diego is a short 5 minute drive, and world famous San Diego Zoo is located just 15 minutes from our beach home
- CANCELLATION | Cancellations and reschedules made by Guest may be made up to 60 days before the first day of your reservation. Cancellations or reschedules made by Guest with less than 60 days' notice will result in 100% loss of all payment.
- GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
- NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
- CONDUCT OF GUESTS | The rental is not intended for parties, nor gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. Please inform us of any change in the number of guests before your arrival to avoid these charges.
- ARRIVAL TIME | Check in is at 3 pm. Early arrivals may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule, and are strictly prohibited during the peak Summer period. Please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your arrival to make these arrangements. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your scheduled check in time.
- DEPARTURE TIME | Check out is at 10 am. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the home for any incoming guests. A 1 hour late departure may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.
- BEACH STUFF | Our homes come with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, and sand toys. Our typical standard is 1 boogie board per bedroom, 1 beach towel + 1 per bedroom, and 1 beach chair per bedroom + 1. For example, a 2 bedroom home will have 2 boogie boards, 3 beach chairs, and 3 beach towels. Those properties with multiple units, please be mindful to share with other building occupants.
- AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
- ACCESS | The majority of our homes are accessed via a door code (keyless!) or lockbox. Access codes are provided 2 days prior to arrival. For those homes with a lockbox, we prefer the keys stay in the lockbox so that each member of your group can access the home at any time. This helps not only eliminate multiple keys but also prevents keys form getting lost.
- SMOKING | Smoking is strictly prohibited
- CLEANING SUPPLIES | We provide a starter kit of expendable cleaning supplies such as hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & garbage bags. Please bring additional if you feel this will not be adequate. Cleaning requirements upon departure are outlined in your guest Welcome package.
- LINENS & TOWELS | Bath towels, sheets, pillows, blankets, and beach towels are provided. DO NOT take the home's linens or bath towels outside. Please allow us to wash the home's linens unless you need clean linens during your stay.
- UPON ARRIVAL | Take a look around the home. If there are concerns or issues with your rental property, please immediately contact our office (leave a message if there is no answer). No refunds or considerations are given unless were notified of problems during your stay.
- EMERGENCIES/ MAINTENANCE | In the event of a problem getting in the home or if there are problems with condition or functionality of the home, please immediately contact our office (leave a voice message if there is no answer, we will make every effort to return your call as soon as possible).
- LEFT ITEMS | Please check carefully for belongings before you leave. Guests must send a self-addressed prepaid stamped envelope to have left items returned OR remit at $25 payment via PayPal (larger/heavier items may require an additional fee). Pick up may also be arranged at our San Diego office. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Any left items not claimed within 30 days will be donated to Goodwill.
- SECURITY & SAFETY RISKS | When you rent the home, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as your personal property. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave the home. There is a key lockbox or door combo to which you will be given a code 2 days prior to arrival.
- RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, driving directions, wifi info, local eats, & area attractions.
- INFANT & TODDLER ITEMS | Guests may rent toddler items like cribs, high chairs, and pack n plays from a recommended local vendor. Vendor contact information is included with your Welcome package that is sent 2 days prior to arrival.
- PETS | Please refer to your specific property if pets are allowedGet the full listing »