Run away to San Diego and stay at this charming 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental cottage! Situated in North Mission Beach, this tastefully appointed getaway is in the center of it all yet is not in a loud area. You're sure to adore the interior's carefree ambiance, several modern conveniences, and comfortable sleeping arrangements for 2. When you're ready for some fun under the sun, both Mission Beach and Bay are mere steps away, offering water toy rentals, ocean excursions, and walking paths!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Couch, Queen Air Mattress
Cruise along the shop and restaurant-lined street of Mission Boulevard to discover your home-away-from-home with a blissfully blue exterior. Inside you'll find sleek hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, and beach-themed decor - the perfect setting for your vacation in paradise!
After a day of basking on the beach, take solace in the living room and stream your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV with Roku. The couch can be used to accommodate an additional guest and is also the ideal spot for an afternoon snooze.
The fully equipped kitchen will sweep you off your feet, as it boasts Maytag stainless steel appliances and ample counter space. If you don't feel like cooking, simply pick up some falafels and kebabs from Arslan's Gyros next door to enjoy on your private furnished patio!
Replenish your sun-kissed skin with a hydrating rinse in the shower/tub combo before climbing into the cloud-like queen bed for a night well-rested. You can also blow up the queen air mattress, providing additional sleeping for 2.
-- THE LOCATION --
With this home's fantastic location, you can easily access all that Mission Beach has to offer! Grab the beach towels and take a short stroll across the street to the oceanfront where you can catch some waves and sunbathe. If you want a little exercise, rent bikes to ride on the Ocean Front Walk.
For calmer waters, head east to Mission Bay to make a splash! Nearby is the Mission Bay Sportcenter offering tours and an array of rentals, including paddle boards, jet skis, sailboats, kayaks, and jetpacks. Also offering rentals is the Mission Bay Aquatic Center and Santa Clara Recreation Center.
Coffee connoisseurs can grab their cup of joe each morning from Swell Coffee Co or Better Buzz Coffee Roasters, both mere steps from the home. As you grow hungry throughout the day, stop by Rubicon Deli, Single Fin Surf Grill, or Soulshine for a quick bite!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV with Roku, free WiFi, ceiling fans, linens, towels, beach towels, a furnished patio, driveway parking for 1 vehicle, and more!
- Unbeatable Mission Beach Location - Steps from the beach, bay, shops, and restaurants!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Diego International Airport - 3225 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, (~7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- This property can comfortably sleep 2 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 4 with children and 3 with adults. Additional sleeping arrangements are available on the couch and queen air mattress
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »