About the property
2 bed, 2.5 bath, sleeps 8, incredible ocean & white water views, and less than 500 feet from the beach! Listen as the waves lull you to sleep each night.
3 Night Minimum for all Specials, AND:
Jan 3 - May 26 and Sept 6 - Dec 15
Welcome to Sand and Sea! Sand and Sea and its sister property, Big Fish, are located together in the same freestanding building, just steps from the beach and San Clemente Pier. The names for Sand and Sea and Big Fish, were inspired by the ocean views, easy beach life, and the enchantment of the waves in San Clemente’s Pier Bowl. Staying at this luxury San Clemente vacation rental you'll be less than 500 feet from the beach, pier, and San Clemente Pedestrian beach trail – that’s less than a 1 minute walk to local pier area shops and restaurants like Bear Coast Coffee, Fisherman’s Restaurant, and more!
The proximity to the beach and pier provide stunning non-stop beach views from the living room, balcony, and one of the two master suites. This luxury vacation rental is so close to the beach that you can watch local surfers catching waves, and listen to the crashing of the surf, all from the comfort of home. A refreshing breeze blows in from the ocean, and a breathtaking sunset is waiting at the end of every day.
Sand and Sea itself is equally inspiring. The condo has been completely remodeled from the ground up and redesigned into a modern organic haven of peace and tranquility. In this San Clemente luxury vacation rental you’ll even find many custom pieces including reclaimed wood frames, glass door handles, beautiful designer tile, and original artwork & photography by local artist Geoff Glen.
Also included with your reservation is **VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE ** See below for details.
Read on for more features of our Sand and Sea luxury vacation rental at the San Clemente Pier:
- Swaying tops of palm trees frame a gorgeous view of the beach and ocean at the San Clemente Pier.
- An ocean view balcony off of the living room includes an outdoor sitting area where you can drink in the delicious ocean air.
- Air conditioning and central heat will keep you comfortable no matter the weather.
- Enjoy the convenience of an HD TV and DirecTV.
- A half bathroom is conveniently located off of the living room.
Kitchen and Dining:
- Built with a convenient open floor plan this Pier Bowl vacation rental features a spacious great room that connects living, dining, and kitchen areas.
- The dining table seats 6. Additional dining space for 3 is available at the kitchen bar.
- Stocked with all new appliances, the kitchen is immaculate and thoroughly equipped with anything and everything you might need for cooking and dining during your stay.
- Separate pantry cabinets provide plenty of space for storing nonperishable food items.
Bedroom Suites: This 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath vacation rental sleeps 8
- All bedrooms are located on the second floor, up the stairs from the living room. This luxury vacation rental features two master suites as well as a unique bunk bed nook to sleep an additional two guests.
- At the top of the stairs a nook in the hallway contains charming custom-built bunk beds.
- The first master suite includes a European king bed and large windows looking out onto the gorgeous ocean and beach. This master suite includes a private bathroom with shower.
- The second master suite includes two queen beds and a private bathroom with shower/tub combination. Check out the surf while you take your morning shower.
- This modern, eco-friendly unit includes solar power.
- A washer and dryer are provided in a closet across from the bunk bed nook in the upstairs hallway.
- Garage parking is provided for two cars, as well as space for up to two cars in the driveway. Per city ordinance, no parking is allowed on the street.
- A push nozzle is provided outside for washing off sandy feet after visiting the beach.
**VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE **
An exclusive day pass for two guests (or more if you call ahead) to the VIP Lounge at the Outlets at San Clemente is included with each Beachside reservation in Orange County! With our VIP pass you will experience not only the style and savings of Orange County's only coastal outlet shopping experience, but also the plush seating and luxurious amenities of the Outlets' VIP Lounge. Your VIP pass also entitles you to complimentary beverages and snacks, plus you'll receive an exclusive Savings Book with additional special offers. The Outlets at San Clemente are less than 3 miles from our Pier Bowl Sand & Sea vacation rental, so don't miss this premier outlet shopping destination!
Need additional accommodations? We manage “Big Fish”, located in the same building as Sand and Sea, Big Fish is a larger 3 bed, 3 bath unit that sleeps up to 8 and also has incredible ocean views. Book the two together to sleep up to 16 guests! See VRBO 920083 for more information.
This luxury Pier Bowl vacation rental condo is located just across the street from and the San Clemente pier, beach and pedestrian beach trail. Popular with visitors and locals alike, the San Clemente Pier Bowl is home to the historic San Clemente pier as well as quaint local pier area shops and restaurants like Bear Coast Coffee and La Galette Creperie. The pier and local businesses are all just a minute walk from our Sand and Sea vacation rental. Walk down everyday and fall in love with the Pier Bowl! Walk along the beach trail to visit other San Clemente beaches, or take the Amtrak for more expedited transportation up and down the coast!
If you’re looking for even more shopping and dining opportunities, be sure to check out the exceptional local dining experiences and unique local shops of downtown San Clemente on Avenida Del Mar and El Camino Real. You’ll never run out of delicious options like Antoine’s for breakfast, Avila’s for lunch, and Nick’s for dinner. Visit the Cellar wine bar, or check out one of our many excellent local pizza shops!
Staying at Sand and Sea you’ll look out your front windows at Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens, a must-visit for experiencing the historic Spanish architecture. Enjoy our laid-back beach town vibes, and stunning ocean views that San Clemente is so famous for. You’ll also be just 10 minutes from the oceanfront Outlets at San Clemente, a village of Spanish-style storefronts with shopping and dining options that will delight the whole family. Fishing, Whale watching, boat charters and more are just 15 minutes north at Dana Point Harbor. Disneyland is 45 minutes away in Anaheim, while the San Diego Zoo is about an hour South.
San Clemente Vacation Rental Permit: STLU-315752Get the full listing »