This quaint duplex is located in Southtown, a sought after area in downtown San Antonio & walking distance to the Riverwalk, Roosevelt Park (with a free public swimming pool), Roosevelt Library, Mission Conception, Lone Star, King William, Lavaca, Hemisfair Park, and the Alamo. This listing is for the left side of the duplex which features 1 bedroom, 1 full private bathroom and a working kitchen. We also rent out the right side of the duplex.
Our duplex is quietly settled amongst the locals of downtown San Antonio. You'll come across people traveling as well but our street is mostly local which gives it a true authentic feel. Our duplex is a mere 150 yards away from the San Antonio River and the spot where Teddy Roosevelt trained his Rough Riders to fight in the Spanish-American war in 1898. Enjoy exploring the nearby missions and the commercial section of the Riverwalk from our home. Additionally, guests have access to Roosevelt Park, a mere 1/2 block away, which has a free, open-to-the-public swimming pool as well as an option to rent bicycles.
Our duplex is close to just about everything you need in San Antonio!
We are located in Southtown which is located in downtown San Antonio
Our duplex is:
- Â½ block away is the Roosevelt Library which can be rented for events
- 1 block away from Roosevelt Park which has a FREE public pool guests can use
- 1 block away from the Mission Reach section of the Riverwalk which is more of a walking/biking section
- 1 block away from the BCycle station where you can rent bicycles - this station is found between Roosevelt Park and the Riverwalk
- 0.9 miles from Mission Conception Catholic Church
- 1.6 miles from Hemisfair Park which has a splash pad, a park setting with water fountains and a playground
- 1.9 miles from the Riverwalk where you can enjoy drinks, dining and shopping at La Villita
- 1.9 miles from the Alamodome
- 1.9 miles from the Henry B Gonzalez Convention Center
- 1.9 miles from Tower of Americas which features the Charter House restaurant & observation deck
- 2.1 miles from the Alamo
- 3 miles from the San Antonio Museum of Art
- 3.4 miles from the Pearl Brewery shopping and dining area
- 6 miles to the AT&T Center
- 16 miles from SeaWorld San Antonio
- 19 miles from Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- 29 miles from the Natural Bridge Caverns
- 35 miles from Schlitterbahn Water Park
- 13 miles to Lackland Air Force Base
- 19 miles to Camp Bullis
- 6.2 miles to Fort Sam Houston
- 21 miles to Randolph Air Force Base
Guests will have access to the entire left side of the duplex, which is completely private with a bedroom, full bathroom and kitchen with dining for two.
This side of the duplex has street parking only
San Antonio Short Term Rental Permit # two thousand eighteen - zero zero thirty eightGet the full listing »