Pack your bags for a blissful Blue Ridge getaway at this Salem vacation home on Lake Keowee! The 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo for 4 guests is located in the Keowee Key community with fantastic amenities including an 18-hole golf course, docks, tennis courts and a fitness center! Clemson University is only 16 miles away, while Devils Fork State Park and Lake Jocassee are within 12 miles! Cashiers, North Carolina boasts Whitewater Falls and Gorges State Park for more outdoor recreation!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
Lake and forest views fill the 1,451-square-foot interior of this upscale condo to help you relax in no time! Drop your bags in your room and head down to one of the walking trails to go for a relaxing stroll after your travels.
Settle into the inviting living area, which boasts broad windows overlooking the water, and plenty of seating for everyone to get comfortable. Flip on the flat-screen TV to watch a movie, or use the wireless internet access to plan the next day.
You're sure to be hungry after spending the day out boating on Lake Keowee, so head into the kitchen to whip up something tasty! The kitchen is fully equipped and features ample counter space for you to prepare what you're craving. If you'd rather take a break from cooking, visit The Club for a decadent meal prepared by the award-winning chef.
Wind down with a glass of wine on the balcony before calling it a night. The king bed in the master and 2 twins in the second bedroom provide a variety of sleeping options to accommodate everyone in your group!
Keowee Key amenities include The Club community center with an award-winning chef, over 300 available boat slips, 2 gas pumps on the water, a boat launch, rental pontoon boats, canoes, kayaks and paddle boards, a George Cobb-designed championship golf course, 4 pickleball courts, 14 tennis courts, a full fitness center and more!
-- THE LOCATION --
While there's so much to see and do at Keowee Key, the surrounding upcountry area boasts additional recreation and entertainment! Drive less than 12 miles to reach Devils Fork State Park on Lake Jocassee - since boating is popular, numerous charter companies offer guided boat tours!
Just 16 miles from Clemson University, the condo has easy access to Tigers football games at Memorial Stadium! Stop by the South Carolina Botanical Gardens and the Hill Plantation on your way home!
Don't forget to pack your hiking boots for hikes in the Blue Ridge Mountains! Located 24 miles away, Oconee State Park boasts the 77-mile Foothills Trail, fishing and boating. In Cashiers, North Carolina, Gorges State Park and Whitewater Falls are just a few of the stunning parks and hiking destinations available!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, a fireplace, in-unit washer and dryer, private balcony, access to community amenities, designated parking for 2 vehicles and more!
- Keowee Key amenities include The Club with on-site dining, over 300 available boat slips, walking trails, 2 gas pumps on the water, a boat launch, rental pontoon boats, canoes, kayaks and paddle boards, a George Cobb-designed championship golf course, 4 pickleball courts, 14 tennis courts, a full fitness center and more!
- Prime Salem location on Lake Keowee with easy access to attractions like Clemson University, Devils Fork State Park, Lake Jocassee, Oconee State Park and South Carolina Botanical Gardens!
- Nearest Major Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (53.5 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: The property is located on the second floor and is only accessible by stairs
- NOTE: No trucks larger than a box truck or RV are permitted in the community
- Community amenities such as golf, racquet ball courts, and a fitness center are available for an optional fee. These fees are paid directly to the HOA
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »