A memorable vacation is about so much more than the house or even the destination you choose – it’s about the family and friends you’re with, and the moments you share reconnecting and enjoying one another. That’s why we invite you to come and experience the best of St. Simons together in our newly renovated beach house – Watermark.
We’ve designed Watermark as a place you and your family can come together to relax and unwind. Our house is in the perfect location – close to the beach and the center of St. Simons activity – the Village and pier. Come and enjoy our beautiful, heated back yard pool. Enjoy a meal at our outdoor dining table on our large screened back deck overlooking the pool and landscaped back yard. With outdoor seating, outdoor dining, and the pool, you may never go inside! But when you do, the indoors is bright and open, with a brand new chef’s kitchen with top of the line appliances, open to the dining and family rooms. The dining room can seat your full family, and the open living room has a 60” flat screen TV with cable and blue ray player. There are high ceilings and lots of natural sunlight throughout.
• You’ll be comfortable in the master suite with its king bed and gel foam mattress, private en suite bathroom with his & hers closets, his & hers vanity sinks, separate tub and shower. The master bedroom also has a flat screen TV with cable and blue ray player, ceiling fan, and has its own thermostat so you can set your sleeping temperature however you like it.
• The second bedroom also has a king gel foam mattress, ceiling fan, and full bathroom with a shower.
• Upstairs is a large bedroom with queen bed and high end mattress. Within that bedroom is an enclave containing 4 bunks for the kids. This bedroom also has its own digital thermostat and ceiling fan. There is an attached full bathroom with dual vanity sinks and shower.
• Then going downstairs to the first floor you have two more king bedrooms that share a full bathroom:
• The “Sunshine” room has a king memory foam mattress, ceiling fan, and views of the pool.
• The “Gray” room is similarly equipped with memory foam mattress, ceiling fan, and pool views.
In addition to the living area already mentioned, there is a separate game room downstairs with foosball and board games – the perfect spot if the kids need to hang out apart from the grownups for a little while!
And if you need some peace and quiet, try the rocking chairs or swing on the front porch – a great spot for morning coffee and reading before a busy day on the beach and in the pool.
You can walk to the village from the house by going Right, through the park (with tennis and basketball courts, playground and Spanish-moss draped live oaks) and then Left, or to the beach by turning Left and then Right. Either is a 5-minute walk.
We have a 2 car garage and plenty of parking for up to 6 vehicles.
If you are looking for a large beach house that has plenty of room for everyone, is upscale but comfortable, and is located in the most convenient spot on the island, Watermark is the perfect choice for your vacation.
No smoking, No student groups, No parties or wedding events.
Pool can be heated for an additional $100/day
~Each reservation is subject to taxes which are 12%
~A $40 reservation fee will apply to each reservation
~The cleaning fee is $350.00
~A 4% processing fee
~Limited parking available
*Holiday Rates May Apply. Holiday Rates are the same as Summer Rates.Get the full listing »