Book your next Florida relaxation retreat to 'Peachy's Paradise,' a beautiful 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo on Isla Del Sol! With enough space to sleep up to 6, this 1,200-square-foot abode offers an upscale interior with a tropical theme, a private balcony overlooking the golf course, and access to top-notch community amenities like a pool and hot tub. Work on your golf game at Isla Del Sol, rent a kayak at St. Pete Beach, or spend your day soaking up the sun at Fort De Soto Park!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Situated on the 6th fairway of the Isla Del Sol golf course, this family-oriented condo is the perfect place for your next coastal Florida escape! Whether you're in town to soak up the sun by the community pool or explore the stunning local beaches, you'll love your time at this top-floor condo.
Start your morning by sipping a hot cup of coffee on the plush living room sofa. The living room of 'Peachy's Paradise' offers tall ceilings, plenty of nautically themed furnishings, and a mounted flat-screen cable TV. Crack open the sliding glass doors to the private balcony if you want some fresh air!
When stomachs start to rumble, make your way to the fully equipped kitchen to prepare a feast in the fully equipped kitchen. The 4-person dining table is perfect for your quick bites while the 6-person dining table is ideal for any special occasions or formal meals.
This property is inside the Vista Verde East community and also grants guests access to the top-notch community amenities. Take full advantage of the beautiful community pool and hot tub surrounded by lush tropical scenery. There are also plenty of areas around Isla Del Sol that are fantastic for walks or jogs!
Finish off the night by enjoying a nightcap with your crew on the private balcony before you make your way to one of the 2 full bathrooms to get ready for bed. The first bedroom offers a cozy queen bed while the second bedroom has 2 twin beds for close friends or children!
Additional sleeping for 2 guests is available on the comfortable sleeper sofa in the living room as well.
-- THE LOCATION --
On the nights you don't feel like cooking, make your way to one of the local eateries nearby for a delicious meal. Some of the Snapper's Sea Grill, Bongos Beach Bar and Grille, The Island Grille & Raw Bar, Mad Fish, Sea Critters Cafe, and 1200 Chophouse for your special occasions.
Throw on your swimsuit and make the quick 9-minute drive to St. Pete Beach to work on your tan and get some Gulf Coast therapy! Other options for fun beaches in the area are Upham Beach Park, Fort De Soto (6 miles south of the property), and Treasure Island Beach.
There are also plenty of golf courses nearby if you're looking for a change of scenery like the St Petersburg Country Club and Twin Brooks Golf Courses.
A few other fun ways to enjoy your time in Saint Petersburg include driving 2.5 miles to Pass-a-Grille, shopping in downtown St. Petersburg (12 miles away), and renting a fishing charter to try to catch your dinner!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a 4-person table and double-door fridge, a private balcony with an outdoor dining area and views of the 6th fairway of Isla Del Sol (public May-October), 3 flat-screen cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, and more
- Fantastic Saint Petersburg location - 9 minutes from St. Pete Beach, a 2.5-mile drive from Pass-a-Grille, 12 miles from downtown St. Petersburg, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants, nature preserves, fishing, boating, beaches, golf courses, and shopping!
- Airport: Tampa International Airport, 4100 George J Bean Pkwy, Tampa, FL 33607, (26 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the sleeper sofa in the living room, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 6
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »