**Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with some shared outdoor amenities**
Find your next Florida perch at 'Northeast Nest,' a 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental apartment that sleeps 4 in St. Petersburg! Sitting high above the cobblestone streets, this apartment hosts the best of both worlds - an ideal location and a cozy home base. Whether you prefer a walk around Vinoy Park or a cruise across Tampa Bay, you'll find it all just minutes from this breezy getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Leave the boogie boards at the beach as you relax inside your newfound home-away-from-home. Enjoy leisurely afternoons curled up in front of the living room's flat-screen TV, while loved ones enjoy the sunshine and their newest novel on the private porch.
Refuel friends with a hearty home-cooked meal each evening of your trip. Whip up snacks and side dishes in the well-equipped kitchen as the grillmasters flip burgers and brats on the shared gas grill. When all is prepped and ready, dive into dinner at the dining table, or bring the feast out for an al fresco experience at the community patio table!
Enjoy the warm Florida weather late into the evening hours, just as the sun sets and the hanging lights begin to glow above the backyard space - altogether creating a wonderful ambiance to end the day on.
When you're ready to call it a night, retreat upstairs, where 2 inviting bedrooms await you - each boasting soft linens and plush bedding atop a queen-sized bed. Those who stay in the master bedroom can enjoy the added luxury of an en-suite bath, while the second bedroom provides a straight-shot to the coffee in the morning.
-- THE LOCATION --
'Northeast Nest' boasts an ideal location within walking distance of vibrant downtown! Spend the day strolling the streets, where shops, boutiques, museums, and yacht basins fill the coast. Your afternoons are best-spent at Green Bench Brewing Company, and your evenings at a concert in the historic State Theatre!
In true Florida form, head to the waters of Tampa Bay! Cruise in style with a rented jet ski from LottoBoat, or take a route of leisure with Simple Sailing Charters, who will treat you to a romantic sunset cruise with loved ones.
Enjoy the scenic waterfront and lush, grassy landscape of Vinoy Park, just a mile from the apartment! If you prefer sandy shores over rolling greens, you'll find miles of endless public beach access, stretching from Pass-A-Grille Beach all the way to Treasure Island.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, on-site laundry machines, private porch, shared gas grill, shared backyard patio, driveway parking for 1 vehicle, and much more!
- Unbeatable St. Petersburg location -Just a short walk from downtown, this apartment promises easy access to shops, restaurants, venues, Vinoy Park, and the shores of Tampa Bay!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tampa International Airport, 4100 George J Bean Pkwy, Tampa, FL 33607, (~ 20.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property is not suitable for mobility-impaired
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »