Let this coastal condo serve as the foundation for your next rejuvenating retreat to the Sunshine State. This 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental is well-appointed with sleeping arrangements for 4, a private patio, and the resort-like luxuries of the Boca Shores Condominiums. Nestled between the Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, this St Pete Beach property is just steps away from aquatic adventures. After exploring the Pass-A-Grille downtown area, return home to unwind by the pristine pool with loved ones.
-- THE PROPERTY --
**SNOW BIRD FRIENDLY**
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Leave your worries at the front door of this cozy condo highlighted by an open-concept floor plan, an abundance of natural light, and bright, beach-themed decor. During your downtime, sprawl out on the sofas and stream favorites with Netflix and Hulu on the flat-screen Smart TV.
Your holiday cuisine deserves a pristine setting complete with all of the culinary essentials of home. Savor your meals at the contemporary table for 4 or dine al fresco on the 4-person patio table.
Nestled in the Boca Shores Condominiums, you'll have access to an outdoor pool, a community dock, laundry room, billiards table, and community grilling area. Perched on the shores of the bay, take out the provided kayak for peaceful paddles along the scenic coastline.
This charming home-away-from-home is the perfect setting for snow birds who want to enjoy the Florida sunshine!
-- THE LOCATION --
This centrally located condo is within minutes of your favorite tropical adventures. Walk to the sugar-white beaches of Sunset Beach or Upham Beach Park and partake in your favorite water sports with an array of outfitters peppered throughout St Pete Beach area.
Give your head chef the night off and enjoy an evening out trying local eats at Sea Critters Cafe, Paradise Grille, Gennaro's St Pete Beach, or Caddy's on the Beach - all favorites among the locals.
When you've had enough of the sun, make the quick 10-mile drive to downtown Saint Petersburg to discover local attractions, including The Dali Museum, Chihuly Collection, and much more!
If you're looking to check out the culturally vibrant city of Tampa, hop in the car for a 30-mile journey to the Florida Aquarium, the Glazer Children's Museum galleries, restaurants, shopping, and more! Other area attractions include Floridas Botanical Gardens in Largo and the Clearwater Aquarium.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, Netflix, Hulu, patio, outdoor table with seating for 4, gas grill, first-floor access, and a kayak
- Access to the Boca Shores Condominiums amenities including an outdoor pool, charcoal grill, dock (shared), Billiards table, and a coin-operated laundry room
- Prime St Pete Beach location steps to the Bay, 1.5 miles to Sunset Beach, 10 miles to Saint Petersburg, and 30 miles to Tampa
- Nearest Commercial Airport: St. Pete–Clearwater International Airport (~14 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that guests have access to a shared dock and can bring private boats to the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »