Pack your bags for a sunny St. Petersburg getaway at this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental apartment that sleeps 4! Located in the sought-after, historic Kenwood neighborhood, this property provides a friendly, at-home atmosphere, without sacrificing proximity to top attractions in the downtown area. Whether you're here for golfing, boating, fishing, or beachgoing, you'll find it all just 3 miles away on Tampa Bay. So get off the clock and into a pair of flip-flops - the Sunshine City awaits!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sectional
Tucked away in a quiet neighborhood, this apartment is perfect for a couple's retreat or weekend with friends. Store your beach gear in the downstairs locker, drop your bags at the front door, and head inside to make yourself at home!
The charming interior is well-appointed and equipped for all of your vacation needs. Amenities like a flat-screen TV, free WiFi, and a full kitchen complete the space and ensure you're comfortable during your stay.
After a busy day, round out the evening with a bottle of wine on the private patio. Lean back on Adirondack chairs and chat with company late into the night, until you're ready to retire to the queen bed or sleeper sectional upstairs.
-- THE LOCATION --
Less than 3 miles from the property, downtown St. Petersburg has something for everyone - from unique boutiques to five-star restaurants, dive bars, music venues, and much more!
St. Petersburg is home to dozens of art galleries and museums. Visit some of the smaller exhibits, like Muvico Sundial and the Chihuly Collection, before experiencing the world-renowned Dali Museum.
If you're looking to watch a live show, head to Jannus Live, State Theatre, Duke Energy Center for Performing Arts, or the Mahaffey Theater- home of the Florida Orchestra.
Take a day-trip to the neighboring cities, including St. Pete Beach, Treasure Island, Clearwater, and Tampa. While you travel up the coast, be sure to stop at one of the many public beaches for some sunshine and sand!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, antique sliding barn doors, beach gear storage, private patio, Adirondack chairs, off-street parking for 1 vehicle, and more!
- Fantastic location in the Kentwood neighborhood - just 3 miles from downtown St. Petersburg and a short drive from the Gulf of Mexico and Tampa Bay!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tampa International Airport (~ 20 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- The property is accessible via a flight of stairs and may not be suitable for mobility-impaired
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »