Soak up the sun by a private saltwater pool when you stay at this spacious 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house in Saint James City! Located in a gated community on the south end of Pine Island, this home boasts 2,500 square feet of living space and sleeps up to 8 guests, providing an ideal retreat for a family or group of friends. Watch the boats cruise by from the lovely screened-in lanai, cook up a delicious meal on the gas grill, or pour a drink at the outdoor bar as the sun sets!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located at the garage, facing out towards the driveway. The camera does not look into any interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Murphy Bed
High ceilings, tasteful decor and an open-concept design invite you to spend quality time with your loved ones at this beautiful vacation home. A large sectional sofa stretches across the living room, offering a great spot for an afternoon nap or a night in at home. Take a seat to read a good book or watch a favorite show on the 55-inch flat-screen cable TV.
The living room opens freely to the kitchen, allowing everyone to mix and mingle as they wait for dinner to be served. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and ample counter space, sure to make home-cooking a breeze!
A wall of beautiful windows and sliding glass doors allow for the interior to fill with warm natural light and open to the picture-perfect screened lanai.
Outside, luxury awaits with comfortable patio furniture, a full bar with a mini fridge and a flat-screen cable TV for keeping up with the game. Soak in the heated saltwater pool as yachts and small boats cruise along the water, and fire up the grill for an afternoon barbecue!
Bedtime does not disappoint at this home, with 4 bedrooms that are furnished and decorated for you to enjoy a refreshing night's sleep. The master suite boasts a king-sized bed and a stunning en-suite bathroom that features a large walk-in shower with dual rainfall showerheads for ultimate luxury.
-- THE LOCATION --
This charming home in Saint James City is located on the south end of Pine Island, just a 40-minute drive to Cape Coral, with renowned Gulf Coast beaches and family attractions such as the popular Sun Splash Family Waterpark.
Pine Island is an excellent destination for saltwater fishermen, with tarpon fishing all along the Florida peninsula.
Golf enthusiasts have a variety of courses to choose from, including Alden Pines, Cape Royal, and Pine Island Moose Lodge.
For a night out, visit local favorites such as Low Key Tiki, Froggy's, Woody's Waterside Island Bar & Grill, and Saltwater Smokehouse.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 6 flat-screen Smart TVs, in-unit laundry machines, screened lanai, waterfront views, heated saltwater pool, captain's walk, outdoor bar, gas grill, and more!
- Excellent Saint James City location - Offering great fishing along the canal, a marina, an eclectic mix of restaurants, shops, art galleries, and less than 45-minute drive to Cape Coral!
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport - 11000 Terminal Access Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33913, (~42 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located at the garage, facing out towards the driveway. The camera does not look into any interior spaces*
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- No more than 2 boats allowedGet the full listing »