Built in 1880, this renovated Historic Old School in St. Charles promises a dog-friendly, small-town getaway. The 5-bed, 3-bath vacation rental townhome boasts a wraparound porch, a spacious backyard and hidden bookcase stairs leading to a secret bedroom and a playroom for the kids! Short walking distance from the St. Charles Historic District - complete with cobblestone streets, shops, restaurants and festivals every 2 weeks - this abode offers the comfort, convenience and charm you deserve!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5 (Loft Room): 2 Queen Beds
Just over 2,900 square feet of interior space will be yours to enjoy in this inviting townhome! The great room boasts a 2-story ceiling, a flat-screen Smart TV, and a sectional that's big enough to let everyone relax while you watch a movie!
Tiled floors throughout the living space allow the great room to blend seamlessly into the dining area, which boasts a 10-person dining table! Have company for dinner? There's additional seating for 2 guests at the breakfast bar!
The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors and a sleek backsplash to ensure that every dish is a success. If you'd rather cook outside, the patio boasts a charcoal grill and an outdoor seating area for meals al fresco.
Go for an evening stroll or bike ride along the Katy Trail, or play a few of the provided bard games before calling it a night and retreating to your bedroom of choice. The master features a stylish exposed brick wall and a flat-screen Smart TV!
-- THE LOCATION --
Set 25 miles and a world away from St. Louis, St. Charles offers an idyllic respite from the pressures of daily life, and this townhome is ideally situated to help you make the most of it! Stroll or cycle along the Katy Trail as it crosses through Blanchette Landing Park along the Missouri River.
Tour historic Missouri Wine Country, home to wineries, historic sites and cultural attractions, all set along the Katy Trail! Just a few minutes from the townhome, Main Street in downtown St. Charles boasts historic buildings now home to art galleries, boutiques and specialty stores. Don't forget to take a break from shopping to dine at one of the award-winning restaurants!
History continues with the St. Charles Borromeo 1791 Log Church, Lewis & Clark Boat House, First Missouri State Capitol and much more. Experience a thrilling night out at the Hollywood Casino & Hotel St. Louis! You might even see your favorite artist perform at the Amphitheater!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, provided linens and towels, a yoga mat, kids toys, board games, washer and dryer, furnished patio, enclosed backyard, 2, bicycles, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, available street parking and more
- Central Historic St. Charles location with easy access to the Katy Trail, downtown St. Charles attractions like Main Street, and area attractions like Missouri Wine Country and the Hollywood Hotel & Casino St. Louis, all just 25 miles from St. Louis!
- Nearest Major Airport: St. Louis Lambert International Airport (~8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $75 per stay fee (maximum 1 dog, 30-pound maximum)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: The home does require use of stairs and may not be suitable for mobility impaired guests. The living room, kitchen, and main bathroom are all on the same level
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »