*Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay*
Get away from stress and worries when you stay at this vacation rental home! Built in the 1930s, the carriage house has 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, and can sleep 8, but has a flexible maximum occupancy of 9 if someone wants to sleep on the couch. The beautiful property is in a country-like setting right in the middle of the city and is complete with a pond and 4 acres of shared land.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: Full Bed, Futon
You'll instantly feel like you've left city life behind you as you arrive at this home situated at the end of a quarter-mile long private lane. As you enter, you'll be greeted by a warm and comfortable interior.
After you set your luggage down, explore the 4 acres of land and the small pond. Rest from your day of travel on the private and furnished patio. Keep your eyes open for any wildlife roaming the grounds!
Retreat inside and start preparing dinner in the fully equipped kitchen. Load up your plates and head outside to the patio table. Take in the peaceful and quiet surroundings as you enjoy your meal.
Once it's too dark to see, make your way inside to the living room. Grab a spot on the comfortable couch and enjoy of the company of your loved ones or watch a show on the flat-screen TV.
-- THE LOCATION --
Walk the brick-lined streets of the nationally registered historic district of Main Street in St. Charles, just a 10-minute drive away! You'll find shops containing home accessories, jewelry, specialty items, and other one-of-a-kind gifts. Lindenwood University is located right in between the home and Main Street!
About 40 minutes from home near the Missouri River lies Wine Country. Taste delicious and award-winning wines from Augusta Winery, Balducci Vineyards, and Blumenhof Winery. Enjoy stunning panoramic views, peruse the quaint towns, and dine in unique restaurants!
Thirty minutes away is St. Louis. Spend a day at the #1 rated zoo, the botanical gardens, the microbreweries, or try to catch a Cardinals or Blues game! The art, city, and history museums will keep you busy and entertained. Don't forget about the Gateway Arch, a must-see monument!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, furnished patio, flat-screen Smart TV, bathroom with walk-in shower, 4 acres of land shared with homeowner, pond, parking for up to 6 vehicles available, and more
- Quiet St. Charles location 10 minutes from historic Main Street and 6 minutes from Lindenwood University, 40 minutes away from Wine Country and wineries like Agusta Winery, Balducci Vineyards, and Blumenhof Winery, 30 minutes from St. Louis
- Nearest Commercial Airport:St. Louis Lambert International Airport - 10701 Lambert International Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63145, (~9 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- Allowed with prior approval
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 20
- Event fee(s): Fee based on event type
- Outside services/vendor details: Allowed
- Event Parking: Plenty of parking on the property
- Alcohol policies: Allowed with additional event insurance
- Event Insurance: Yes
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- There is an extra person fee of $10 per guest, per night for 7 or more guests
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »