>Located in uptown St. Augustine, right off San Marco Avenue!
>Walk/bike or drive into downtown St. Aug
>5 min drive to Vilano Beach
>10 minute drive to the Premium Outlet Mall
>2 blocks from Florida School for the Deaf & Blind
>Walk to Fountain of Youth
>Pets allowed (*inquire about pet fee)
>Washer + Dryer
>Porch with two rocking chairs
>2-3 days of supplies provided (TP, trash bags, etc)
This original Victorian stylized home is the perfect place to stay to have a truly historical St. Augustine experience! Totally unique! Filled with all of the comforts of home, you will settle right in! Sit out on the front porch and enjoy your coffee in one of the rocking chairs, relax on the couch or the chaise and watch Netflix or Hulu on the Smart TV, or cook for your whole group in the large and well-equipped kitchen! Watch a movie on the pull down projector screen, use the sound bar for awesome sound or listen to tunes on the record player with Bluetooth capability.
This home is has 1 King, 1 Full, 1 Twin and 1 Air Mattress.
A 20 minute walk to antique shops, boutiques, restaurants, bars and all of the historical sites! Rent a couple of bikes and its only 5 minutes! Very close to the Vilano Beach bridge and your toes are in the sand!
With private off street parking, patio with rocking chairs, small backyard fire pit, tiki torches and flowered pergola, this home is an adorable Victorian dollhouse with tons of character!
*This is a 3 bedroom/1 bath home. The occupants sleeping on the air mattress and in the twin bedroom will need to go through one of the other two bedrooms to access the bathroom.
This neighborhood is so special and unique! It is home to the Florida School for the Deaf and Blind. The community here is amazing. Just around the corner is one of the best convenience stores in town for craft and micro-brew beer selection, Vinny's. There is a yoga studio and a great Mexican restaurant, El Potro. Walk to one of St. Augustine's hottest coffee shops, DOS Coffee. Just a short walk down San Marco Avenue is the famous cross "The Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche" at Mission Nombre de Dios. Nearby is the Fountain of Youth, the Old Jail, the Ripley's Believe It or Not Trolley Pickup and so much more!
-Quiet hours are 10pm-8am and are enforced.
-Do not move furniture, appliances or decor from where you found it upon check in. Outdoor furniture must be returned to its original positioning in which you found it upon check in.
-Illegal drugs are strictly prohibited. This includes marijuana.
-No smoking allowed inside. This is strictly enforced. Smoking inside will result in a hefty fine. Throw away butts in outdoor trash cans.
-Update the number of guests you will have to the correct amount. If you have more guests on the premises stay than you have notated in your reservation, we reserve the right through Airbnb to charge an additional $39 per guest per night.
-Events and parties must be approved prior to your arrival.
Event and Party Rules (apply to all weddings, birthdays, bachelor/ette parties, bridal showers, baby showers, etc):
1. You must notate for us the number of guests who will be present during the event who are NOT already included/accounted for in the reservation.
2. No glitter or confetti allowed. If you choose to use it, you are responsible for cleaning it up using the broom and dustpan and disposing of it with all other event decor. We reserve the right to charge for confetti left on floors, under rugs and furniture, and behind doors.
3. Decor and all event garbage must be removed from the premises by your group and transported away from the property to be disposed of.
4. Removal of furniture from the interior of the home to make room for tables/DJ/etc. is strictly prohibited.
5. Furniture repositioned for the event must be returned to its original positioning (we suggest taking pictures prior to moving it).
6. Please dispose of all balloons, alcohol boxes and grocery bags and transport away from the property along with other event garbage.Get the full listing »