Plan your next escape to Sag Harbor and stay at this waterfront 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house. Boasting 1,500 square feet of living space, an expansive deck, private dock, and direct access to the water, this home is perfect for up to 7 guests seeking the perfect small-town escape. Peruse shops or dine at nice restaurants in town, spend the day at one of the many pristine beaches in the area, or make your way over to the renowned Hamptons just 15 minutes away.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Sleeper Sofa
Arrive at your home-away-from-home and get settled in before changing into your swimsuits and running out to the dock and private beach. Bring or rent a boat to tie to the dock at night and spend your days boating, swimming, sunbathing and laughing.
When you’ve worked up an appetite, head into the fully equipped kitchen to whip up tasty snacks to savor at the 6-person dining table or outside on the deck for an al fresco experience. An outdoor shower and dressing room offers convenience so you can freshen up with ease.
The spacious deck will quickly become one of your favorite spots to hangout sipping refreshing beverages as you look out over the water. Throw on some comfortable clothes and gather on the outdoor furniture to chat with your companions.
Once the sun has set and the stars come out, take a few moments to gaze at them before calling it a night and retreating inside. Take solace in one of the 4 bedrooms for a peaceful slumber and wake up refreshed and ready for another exciting day.
-- THE LOCATION --
Make your way into the town of Sag Harbor where the architectural evidence of whaling’s heyday is still present, painting a picture of the Long Island seaport as it was a century and a half ago. Peruse the art galleries, shops, the harbor’s marina, or simply stop into a cafe for a latte or cappuccino.
Sag Harbor has parades on every holiday, making it a welcoming place for those who wish to relax along the bay. If you prefer a high-powered atmosphere, the Hamptons are just a few miles away.
There’s nothing like spending a sunny day at the beach with loved ones sipping refreshments, enjoying picnics, or playing in the sand. Go to Havens Beach for family-friendly bay swimming or Foster Beach on Noyack Bay to pick up “jingle shells” and sea glass lying on the white sand.
If you wish to take a break from cooking, try one of the many delicious restaurants in the area. A few local favorites include Dockside Bar & Grille, LT Burger, Il Capuccino Ristorante, Dock House and Estia’s Little Kitchen.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, 47-inch flat-screen Smart TV with DVD player, 39-inch TV, free WiFi, spacious deck with outdoor seating, private dock, private beach, outdoor shower and dressing room, driveway parking for 6 vehicles and more!
- Amazing Sag Harbor location right on the water with easy access to town, beaches, shops, restaurants and the Hamptons
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Long Island MacArthur Airport (~49.2 miles away from the property)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- This property sleeps 6 in beds but the maximum occupancy is 7 with the use of the sleeper sofa in the fourth bedroom
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »