Walkable to village and bay beaches. Modest, quiet, rooms all to yourself in the Hamptons for Summer months or off-season, winter/school-year rental (enter dates to check winter rates). Private bedroom. Private Bath. Own entrance. (No groups or shares.) Convenient location.
Comfortable, welcoming, family-feel. Makes a perfect artist-retreat. House sits on a half-acre of green, so plenty of privacy, with kind neighbors, lovely folks to welcome you in the village, and an overall relaxed, low-key atmosphere.
The house is a fully furnished colonial, comfy with wood floors, skylights, and is a short, pleasant walk to the local beach (see below).
In-season, monthly rental includes:
Entire 1st floor, deck, art studio and large garden (see pix. additional photos available upon request)
• Dedicated entrance
• Large closet tall chest in the Pvt Bedroom
• 1 private bath on first floor+ additional outdoor shower - summer
• guest sofa-bed (semi-private)
• Full, eat-in Kitchen (gas stove & oven)
• Full Dining Room
• Full Living Room
• Spacious Deck seats 6 to 11 (gas grill - summer)
• 3 TVs viewable from all rooms (except bath)
• Individual A/C units
• Centralized forced-air heating
• Washer and Dryer on location (coin laundry in village for heavy items)
• Off-street parking (2 cars)
(Sheets, bath towels, and beach towels included)
• 2 blocks to local bay beaches
• ¼ block to Eastville Community Historical Society and historic district.
• 1½ blocks for public transportation - so it's your option to leave the car home while you enjoy East/South/Bridgehampton shopping, dining, galleries, and world-class people watching!
• 12 min walk to charming Sag Harbor Village for dining and adventure and to/fr the Hampton Jitney
The Sag Harbor Whaling Museum
The Bay Street Theatre
The historical American Hotel
The Sag Marina and yacht clubs
• 6 min walk to nearest places of worship
• 15 min drive to ocean and dunes
• 12 min drive to other Hamptons (LIRR)
(Close to local schools and playgrounds)
Bienvenue aux Francophones!
Our is a bilingual household.
(Some German also spoken.)
12pm check-in. 4pm check-out (flexible, by appointment)
50% Security deposit will be required.
Strict/Firm cancellation policy.
Complete and checkable credit + references a must (esp for long-term).
This is a smoke-free house. Non-smokers only, please. Thanks.
No pets, please (sorry, but no exceptions. Owner is allergic.)
Linens and towels are “leave as found” washed, dried, and folded (1st round laundry supply incl).
Renter responsible for sorting recycle and putting sorted trash outside for pick up.
Special NOTE: This is our home not merely a “rental property.” When it is not rented, we spend time there, so we are very interested in a good fit with good folks who will treat our home kindly.
Additional pictures available upon request. Serious inquiries only please!Get the full listing »