Enjoy a peaceful retreat when you stay at this 6-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental villa which sleeps 15 in Rupert, Vermont. Nestled in a valley of the Green Mountain National Forest, this wonderfully charming Victorian home was built in 1856, ensuring the ultimate home-away-from-home destination for you and your travel companions. Spend your days strolling about the 5-acres of property or swimming in the hilltop pool which captures the last minutes of the sun in the summer months.
-- THE PROPERTY --
*** 30% Discount For All March and April Dates ***
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Parlor): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Blue): Full Bed | Bedroom 4 (Salmon): Twin Bed | Bedroom 5 (Bird): 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 6 (Loft Bunk House): 4 Full Beds, King Bed
You’ll love driving through the 5-acres of beautiful land, bordered with 100-year-old maple trees and a small brook, which makes for an ideal Vermont setting in this North country wonderland.
Upon arrival, you’ll instantly be charmed by this semi-secluded property and the well-maintained Victorian home and gardens.
The large wrap-around porch will quickly become one of your favorite spots to relax on the outdoor furniture and sip an iced tea while gazing at the mountain views.
Step inside this elegant 1856 home, offering 4,000 square feet of well-appointed living space and make yourself at home. The sun shines through the abounding windows, offering a marvelous natural light source.
Throughout the house, numerous sitting areas offer the perfect spot to relax and enjoy downtime. Across from the dining area, a blue library features unique decorations, a variety of sitting options and tons of books you can sink your nose into.
The living room contains a wood -burning fireplace, ample sofa space and a large flat-screen TV set up with Dish Network so you can watch all your favorite shows.
When you’ve worked up an appetite from playing in the river or swimming in the pool, prepare delicious home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen to enjoy out on the patio.
As the evening winds down, retreat to one of the bedrooms of the 'Loft Bunk House' for some quiet time before drifting off to sleep listening to the soothing sounds of the river trickling nearby.
-- THE LOCATION --
You’ll love spending the bulk of your trip enjoying the peace and tranquility of the home and grounds, hanging out by the pool or river, but be sure to venture out to the surrounding areas to see what all there is to do. You can also enjoy winter months, super cozy retreat with multiple fireplaces in a winter wonderland.
In just a short drive, you can visit Dorset or Manchester, where there are a number of great locations for shopping and dining, hotels and spas, access to many trails for hiking and skiing, winter and summer sports, fishing, boating, antiquing, small faires and local farmers markets.
If you love spending the day on the water soaking up sun rays, Lake St. Catherine is a fun destination nearby.
Explore the many rivers in the area where you can enjoy fly fishing, kayaking and canoeing.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, 4 flat-screen TVs with Dish Network, free WiFi, wrap-around porch, private swimming pool and more
- Great Rupert location - Enjoy a plethora of outdoor recreational activities in the area with towns and attractions nearby
- Airport: Rutland Southern Vermont Regional Airport - 1002 Airport Road, North Clarendon, VT 05759, (~31.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- Please note pool is closed September through May
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee per pet (not allowed on the furniture)
- If you want to bring more than one pet, you must get approved by property owner (maximum of 2 pets)
- Firewood Fee: $100 Per Stay (Optional)
- Please note that heating is available from November through March and AC is available from June through August
- Events are considered with prior homeowner approval. Please inquire through Evolve for more details
- If event is approved by homeowner, you agree to all conditions presented in the "Events at Chandler house Vermont" document provided at the time of inquiry
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »