** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises and other travelers may be present during your stay **
Surprise your loved one with a revitalizing getaway to the San Bernardino Mountains at this vacation rental studio in Running Springs. Up to 4 guests can enjoy hiking, skiing, or dining out at nearby locations before retreating to this cozy studio to admire forest and mountain views from the private patio outside or to relax inside the comfortable interior.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed, Full Pullout Bed
After a long day exploring the San Bernardino Mountains and beyond, there’s no better place to relax than this inviting studio nestled at the top of a hill!
Hardwood flooring meets your feet in the open floor plan, which combines the bedroom, living area, dining room and kitchen.
Cook up tasty meals in the well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Enjoy every bite with your travel companions at the high-top table for 4.
If it’s warm outside, lounge on the private patio or have a picnic right outside your door! From here, you may even catch a glimpse of the distant mountain views.
When the stars begin to sparkle above, head back inside to sprawl out on the comfy sectional and turn a movie on the flat-screen TV with Firestick.
Once the movie credits start rolling, curl up in the plush queen bed to rest up for the next day’s adventures.
-- THE LOCATION --
From this ideally located studio, you’ll be able to experience everything that the quaint mountain town of Running Springs, along with its neighbors Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead, have to offer!
Whenever you’re not cooking at the unit, make your way to one of the great local restaurants, including Blondie’s Grill and Bar, Toto’s Mexican food, Neo’s Pizza and Rocky’s Sandwiches, all just around the corner.
Spend those sunny summer days going for nature hikes along beautiful forest trails through the San Bernardino Mountains. From Crab Creek Trail, to Little Green Valley Hike and more, hiking trails abound around this studio!
When winter rolls around, head straight for the mountains to shred fresh powder at Snow Valley Ski Resort, 15 minutes away! More seasonal fun awaits at SkyPark at Santa’s Village, just 5 minutes from the property.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, TV with Firestick, central heating, private patio with mountain views, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and much more
- If you’re traveling with a larger group, check the availability for the other vacation rental on site, ‘The Castle in the Clouds,’ Evolve listing #410297
- Ideal Running Springs location - Easy access to winter resorts, hiking trails, restaurants, Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: LA/Ontario International Airport (~42 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Also note that cell phone service may be spotty while in the area
- Please note that because the driveway is shared with the other unit on the property, parking is only available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Note that this home is only accessible by a couple flights of stairs
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »