In the desirable Upper Canyon area of Ruidoso, New Mexico sits this charming 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom log cabin practically out of a storybook! Due to its secluded and quiet location, close to the river, visits from the local elk, deer, and wild turkeys are a frequent occurrence. There is plenty of room in this lovely cabin to sleep six guests making it the perfect size for a memorable family vacation, romantic getaway, or adventure with friends!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed w/ a TV, Closet & Dresser | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds w/ a Closet & Bureau | Living Room: Sofa Bed
You'll fall in love with the knotty pine walls and ceiling and truly feel like you're living in some sort of fairy tale during your stay at this cabin.
Relax out on the screened-in porch and enjoy the scenery. Let the abundant nature please all of your senses, with its slight pines, the sound of the river rolling through the canyon and the smell of the fresh breeze. It's absolutely gorgeous throughout all 4 seasons!
Just because you're surrounded by all this surreal nature does not mean that you have to sacrifice your standard of living! This cabin comes equipped with everything you could possibly need in your home away from home, including wi-fi internet access, two 37" flat screen TVs, wood burning fireplace, and a full kitchen with plenty of dishes, cooking utensils, and appliances.
-- THE LOCATION --
This cabin is in the perfect location to enjoy everything that this beautiful area has to offer – from here you're within walking distance of the Ruidoso village, yet still have all the privacy and seclusion that you deserve.
There's a ton to do here, too! During the winter, you can go alpine skiing and snowboarding nearby at the southernmost ski area in the United States. In the summer, make sure to check out the renowned quarter horse racing. What are you waiting for?
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include free WiFi, two 37" flat screen TVs with cable, large wood-burning fireplace, full kitchen, and a delightful screened-in porch
- Secluded and quiet location - Outstanding views of the scenery and walking distance from the village of Ruidoso!
- Cattle Baron Steakhouse - Serving the best steaks, salad, and seafood on this side of the Pecos!
- Can't Stop Smokin' BBQ - One review raves "the best barbecue outside the state of Texas!"
-- POLICIES --
- Absolutely no smoking outside due to park regulations
- Pet-friendly with $25 per night fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Due to regulation, BBQ grill has been removed and there are no fires allowed outside the property
- Additional taxes and fees may applyGet the full listing »