All the excitement of Ruidoso awaits at this gorgeous New Mexico home, boasting incredible views of the Sierra Blanca Peak, along with a lovely deck, private hot tub, fire pit, and furnished patio! Up to 14 guests can enjoy frolicking around the yard to feed the resident deer, roasting marshmallows around the fire pit, savoring the 2 complimentary bottles of wine, or exploring the various area attractions while staying at this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Ruidoso vacation rental house!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed, Twin Rollaway Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4 (Basement): Queen Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Futon
Take in the majestic views as you pull up to this gorgeous home-away-from-home, where rustic furnishings, a spacious open-concept layout, and classic southwest decor welcome you to your New Mexico retreat!
The deck and patio are the perfect areas to entertain outside! Enjoy a family cookout down on the patio, and then retreat to the upper deck to roast s’mores after sunset. Be sure to keep an eye out for local deer, as you’re welcome to feed them the home’s supplied corn!
Soaking in the hot tub is ideal after a long day of shredding fresh powder on the slopes or summiting mountain peaks. Slip into the steamy waters of your own private outdoor Jacuzzi while gazing out at the beautiful Sierra Blanca mountain range.
Inside, this home boasts 3,204 square feet of living space. While lazy days can be spent reading a book in the upstairs living room, you’ll find tons to entertain yourself down in the basement. Pour yourself a drink at the wet bar, challenge a friend to a game of pool, play a round of cards with the whole family, and then settle down for a late night movie on the flat-screen cable TV.
Whenever you’re looking to dine inside, the kitchen comes fully equipped to handle all your favorite culinary masterpieces! Stop by the Ruidoso Downs Farmers Market for some local fruits and veggies, sure to inspire your next meal!
At the end of each day, find peaceful slumbers on any of the beds in the 4 bedrooms, including the basement's queen bed, sleeper sofa or futon.
-- THE LOCATION --
This home is secluded, yet conveniently located to everything in Ruidoso, including zip lining, hiking, fishing, hunting, and so much more!
If you’re visiting during the winter, New Mexico is a prime destination for skiing and snowboarding. Make the drive to Ski Apache and spend the day cruising on the fresh powder.
Stop by Ruidoso Downs Race Track to cheer for your favorite horse and jockey. If you’re feeling lucky, Billy the Kid Casino is right next door!
Whenever you tire of cooking, you’ll find a plethora of prime dining options in Ruidoso!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, 2 wood-burning fireplaces (wood provided), in-unit laundry machines, hair dryer, pool table, wet bar, furnished deck, propane fire pit, private hot tub, covered patio, outdoor dining area, gas grill (propane provided), 2 complimentary bottles of wine, corn to feed the deer, 6 driveway parking spaces, and more!
- Beautiful Ruidoso location - Enjoy easy access to fishing, hunting, zip lining, skiing, snowboarding, casinos, horse tracks, restaurants, shopping, and more! 10 minutes to Ski Run Road!
- Airport: Roswell International Air Center (~ 77 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Note that 12 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 2 guests is permitted if they provide their own sleeping arrangements (please inquire with Evolve)
- Please note that propane is provided but may need to be refilled at the local Walmart if propane runs out
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »