Your Ruidoso adventure begins at this downtown vacation rental house for up to 4 lucky guests! With 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a multi-level patio, this getaway provides all the modern comforts of home and lies within walking distance to shops, restaurants, bars, festivals in Wingfield Park, and more. Enjoy Midtown views from your private deck and explore all the opportunities for skiing, camping, hiking, biking, and all the other activities in this famous New Mexico destination!
-- THE PROPERTY --
* 10% discount offered for stays longer than 7 nights *
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed
This home-away-from-home provides a lovely new space, completely redone both inside and out, for your next New Mexico retreat. Spend sunny afternoons out on the split-level deck, featuring an outdoor table, chaise loungers, 2 shade umbrellas, and a turf patio space with a gas grill.
A tile walkway invites you inside and leads to polished hardwood floors in the main living room. There's also a tile-floored sitting room with wall-to-wall windows underneath an exposed beam ceiling with view of Sierra Blanca, perfect for cozying up with a new book or nightcap refreshments.
During downtime spent inside, spread out in the living room and stream family favorites on the flat-screen Smart TV. Saddle up to the 2-person bar counter and keep the group's designated chef company as they prepare a gourmet feast!
The spacious, fully equipped kitchen boasts granite counters and stainless steel appliances including a 5-burner stovetop, large china cabinet, and all the essential cookware, dishware, and utensils. Share hot coffee and breakfast at the breakfast table, and set the large dining table for all your family-style dinners.
Throw a load of laundry in the efficient washer and dryer before bed, then retreat to your choice of 2 bedrooms with a king-sized mattress and flat-screen Smart TVs. This home comes stocked with linens and towels, and the full bath features granite counters in addition to a tiled shower/tub combo to make morning prep a breeze!
-- THE LOCATION --
The views you'll have of Midtown from your private deck will, undoubtedly, entice you to head out and explore the area. Many shops and restaurants lie within a short walk, so make sure to treat yourself during your stay.
With Ruidoso already getting 36-inches of snow this season, the local slopes are looking fantastic with plenty of coverage! This charming abode is located about 40 minutes from Ski Apache, an over 750 ski-able acre winter ski resort known for its Sierra Blanca Peak. Moon Mountain, Gavilan Ridge, and Dude Mesa are all just minutes away and great for a day of hiking.
Wingfield Park - open 7 days a week - is also just down the road and hosts an 8-acre open space where festivals are held. The park also has a playground, walking trails, antique garden, and life-sized musical instruments. Head just over a mile to visit the Two Rivers Park and enjoy scenic walks along the Ruidoso River.
Both Billy the Kid Casino and the Inn of the Mountain Gods Casino are a quick drive away if you're a gambling spirit. Other activities to explore in Ruidoso include hot air balloon rides, mountain biking, fishing, and much more.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a pantry space with a washer and dryer, detergent, a sitting room, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, 2 king beds, a split-level deck, gas grill, carport parking, and more
- A lovely remodeled home in Midtown Ruidoso - You'll be walking distance to many shops, restaurants, and Wingfield Park, and just minutes from outdoor recreation around the area's mountain peaks. Head about 40 minutes to reach Ski Apache or 1 hour to Cloudcroft Ski Area!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Roswell International Air Center (~77 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per pet, per stay fee (max 2 pets allowed, 40-lbs weight limit)
- Maximum occupancy is 4 guests, additional guests will be charged $100.00 per night
- Late check-out will result in a $50.00 charge to the reservation
- There is a camera located in the car port recording the driveway and parking area 24/7
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required at time of check-inGet the full listing »