Boasting 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a spacious deck, dart board, and a yard with an outdoor fire pit and gas grill, this vacation rental cabin is perfect for your travel group of 6. During your time in New Mexico, dine at restaurants along the Billy the Kid Trail, go to the Ruidoso Downs Race Track, gamble at the Billy the Kid Casino, shred the slopes at Ski Apache, spend the day at Grindstone Lake, go golfing, or go for a drive to the Lincoln National Forest.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1 (Blue Room): Full Bed | Bedroom 2 (Brown Room): Queen Bed
This cozy cabin is the perfect home-away-from-home for you to return to each day after exciting adventures in the Ruidoso area. The expansive deck will quickly become your favorite spot to hang out and relax with your companions.
Sip a cocktail while sitting in one of the blue Adirondack chairs, or challenge someone to a game of darts. When your drinks get low, head inside to the well-equipped kitchen to top off and grab some snacks to serve at the breakfast bar, or outside on the red high top table.
If you’re in the mood for a cookout, head into the backyard and fire up the gas grill. The area also offers a fire pit so you can stay warm during the evenings. As the stars come out, roast some marshmallows over the flames and make s’mores.
Afterward, relocate to the living room to cozy up on the couch and watch shows on the flat-screen cable TV before bed. You’re sure to have a peaceful slumber on either the full or queen bed in the first or second bedroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
This cabin is in a prime spot for you to easily access a plethora of outdoor activities or other area attractions. Grindstone Lake is just 2 miles from the property where you can hike, bike, fish, or swim in the reservoir.
If you don’t mind driving long distances, Lincoln National Forest is an hour to an hour and a half away and offers hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails. White Sands National Monument is another attraction approximately 1.5 hours away if you wish to visit there as well.
During the winter months, grab your snow gear and head to Ski Apache or Ruidoso Winter Park. Other fun attractions include the Billy the Kid Casino and the Ruidoso Downs Race Track, Inn of the Mountain Gods Casino, Pillow’s Funtrackers, and Mescalero Lake.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor fire pit, gas grill, spacious deck with outdoor seating, dart board, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, driveway parking for 2 vehicles and trailer parking
- Great Ruidoso location 17 miles from Ski Apache, 5 miles from Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort & Casino, 6 miles from Billy the Kid Casino, 2 miles from Grindstone Lake
- Nearest Major Airport: Roswell International Air Center (~78 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please fully extinguish the fire pit after each use
- Be respectful of the neighbors and do not trespass on any surrounding properties
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »