Situated in Ruidoso, New Mexico, 'Canyon Creek Lodge' offers the perfect getaway for groups and families seeking a rejuvenating escape from the hectic pace of everyday life. This 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental can host 5 guests amidst 650 square feet of rustic living space, outfitted with a spacious patio and immaculate river rock fireplace. When you're not exploring nearby hiking trails or strolling along Carrizo Creek, visit Ruidoso Downs or the Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort & Casino!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Couch (not a pullout)
Drive through downtown Ruidoso and the quiet community of Canyon Creek Lodge to approach your new home-away-from-home.
You're sure to spend quality time on the front porch, where you'll enjoy views of the sylvan setting and hiking trails which surround the home. This is the perfect spot for a morning cup of coffee or one last night cap before bed.
Inside, the simple charm of this homey bungalow is sure to impress. The stylish wooden interior is complete with comfortable furnishings, hardwood flooring, and cabin decor.
Settle down in the spacious living area, perfect for family or group gatherings. For optimum relaxation, turn on the mounted flat-screen cable TV or forge a flame in the magnificent wood-burning river rock fireplace.
When everyone has worked up an appetite, prepare some snacks or heat up some leftovers with help from the well-equipped kitchenette, featuring a mini-fridge, microwave, hot plate, coffee maker and plenty of utensils. For a more advanced at-home dinner, the gas grill and outdoor dining area can assist.
As bedtime approaches, retreat to your master bedroom complete with a king-sized bed and beautiful decor throughout. When the others are ready to turn in, they can enjoy nights of peaceful sleep in the additional queen bedroom and couch in the living area.
-- THE LOCATION --
Secluded amongst trees, streams, and wildlife in a quiet community, you'll find it hard to leave the tranquility of this cozy cabin. That said, Ruidoso is brimming with outdoor adventure for those wishing to explore!
For a laid-back day full of shopping and dining out, head into downtown Ruidoso, just 5 miles from the cabin. The local eateries, such as Cornerstone Bakery & Cafe Co, Hall of Flame Burgers and Sacred Grounds Coffee & Tea House are sure to impress.
Spend the morning exploring the nearby Grindstone Lake. Then, test your luck in the afternoon at the Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort & Casino and the Ruidoso Downs Race Track.
Outdoor enthusiasts, be sure to take advantage of the home's proximity to Ski Apache, just 40 minutes from home and Lincoln National Forest 50 minutes away. Plan your next day trip to White Sands National Monument an hour and 15 minutes from the property.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, a flat-screen cable TV, wood-burning fireplace, furnished front porch, gas grill, 2 screened-in furnished porches, 2 parking space in the driveway and more
- Excellent Ruidoso Location - 1.5 Mi to the Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort & Casino! Easy access to downtown Ruidoso shopping and restaurants like Cornerstone Bakery & Cafe Co, Hall of Flame Burgers and Sacred Grounds Coffee & Tea House, Grindstone Lake, Ruidoso Downs Race Track, Ski Apache, Lincoln National Forest and White Sands National Monument
- Airport: Roswell International Air Center - 1 Jerry Smith Cir, Roswell, NM 88203, (77.4 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note this property sleeps 4 on beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 1 additional guest with use of the living room couch
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »