Take a break from the hustle and bustle of city life and spend some time among the trees in Ruidoso! This 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental cabin is ideal for groups of 13 travelers looking to get some fresh air and experience the Land of Enchantment. The cabin is located at the entrance of Upper Canyon and offers unprecedented forest and mountain views. After exploring all New Mexico has to offer, return home to the cabin to enjoy the sights and sounds of local wildlife from the porch!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1 (Upstairs Bunkhouse): 2 Full Beds, 3 Twin Beds | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bed with Twin Trundle Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
Wake up in the morning and use the well-equipped kitchen to prepare breakfast for your whole travel group! Enjoy your bacon and eggs outside and listen to the birds and watch the deer stroll through the backyard.
The porch and balcony are sure to be your favorite hangout spots during your stay. Sit out front and listen to the stillness of the forest. During a storm, you can hear the rainwater rush down the dry riverbed that runs behind the cabin.
Once you return home from a day out and about in New Mexico, kick back on the vintage furniture in the living room and start a fire in the fireplace. Get nice and cozy and play a fun board game with your travel companions. Any musicians in your travel group will like sitting down and playing a tune on the organ.
Regardless of which bedroom you find yourself in, you're sure to get a good night's sleep during your stay in Ruidoso! The downstairs bedroom features an en-suite bathroom and the upstairs bunkhouse is perfect for the kids in your group.
The spiral staircase leads to the upper bunkhouse perfect for the youngsters in the group.
-- THE LOCATION --
There's so much to do in this area of New Mexico that you'll have trouble fitting it all in! From hiking to gambling, the Land of Enchantment offers something for you.
In the winter months, skiers and snowboarders will find solace at the nearby Ski Apache resort. The resort is in the famous Sierra Blanca mountain range and offers a number of runs for all skill levels.
If you're visiting in the warmer months, be sure to pack your hiking boots and your camera! Miles and miles of trails surround the cabin and offer breathtaking vistas.
Head below ground for a one-of-a-kind adventure beneath the Chihuahuan Desert. Turn your flashlight on and explore the hundreds of caves that are part of the Carlsbad Caverns National Park. The park offers both self-guided tours and tours led by park rangers. Keep your eyes peeled; you might even see a bat during your journey!
White Sands National Monument, located in the Tularosa Basin, is like no other place on Earth! The rare white gypsum sand dunes are a breathtaking sight, and also ideal for hiking and sledding down the dunes.
Try your luck at one of the nearby casinos or Ruidoso Downs Race Track. Afterwards, take your winnings downtown and buy everyone a tasty dinner at Rio Grande Grill and Tap Room or Hall of Flame Burgers! Whether you're in the mood for Southwestern fare or a steak dinner, you'll find a restaurant to suit appetite in Ruidoso.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, balcony and porch with views of the forest, outdoor furniture, fireplace, musical organ, fans, washer/dryer, wall-mounted air conditioner/heater (both upstairs and downstairs), driveway parking, and much more!
- Private Ruidoso location tucked away in the forest yet just minutes from tons of area attractions. Hike or ski through the mountains or take a day trip to Roswell to search for a UFO!
- Nearest Major Airport: Roswell International Air Center (~78 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking (Inside or outside)
- Please note it is unlawful to discard a lit cigarette, cigar, match, or other form of incendiary material per Village of Ruidoso
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note this property may not be suitable for the mobile impaired due to the spiral staircase; it's the only access point to the upper deck and bunkhouseGet the full listing »