Experience “Maurice au Mer” in the town of Prominence in Inlet Beach, the Beaches of South Walton’s newest gem (think Seaside or Rosemary without the crowds) … located by WaterSound on the eastern end of 30A, between Seagrove, Seaside and Watercolor on one side and Alys Beach, Seacrest and Rosemary Beach on the other. This new 5 bedroom, 5 bath home is on a large, private corner lot three blocks behind the retail hotspot The Hub, home to restaurants, entertainment and shopping - close enough to the action but far enough away so you don’t hear any noise.
The 2-story, 2800 sq. ft. luxury home is not your typical beach house and offers details and amenities you would expect at home. Comfortably sleeps 11; ideal for two families or an extended family to vacation together.
• 4 bedrooms plus bunk room
-Master on main with king bed and luxury bath (rainfall & regular showers plus freestanding tub)
-Master on 2nd floor with king bed and luxury bath (shower)
-Queen suite on 2nd floor with queen bed and luxury bath (shower)
-Twin room with two twin beds and pull-out ottoman (sleeps 3)
-Twin bunk room (sleeps 2)
• Full-size hall bath upstairs with shower/tub combo
• Large, open kitchen/family room with 12-ft high ceilings and 10 windows
• 60-inch smart TV in family room and 50-inch smart TVs in every bedroom
• TiVo in family room and two master bedrooms
• Upgraded wifi for faster internet and cell phone booster
• Desks in two master bedrooms
• Private ½ bath on main floor
• Large, 350 sq. ft. screened-in porch with dining table & 4 chairs plus sofa & rockers seating area for 5+, curtains for privacy and outdoor lamps for “mood lighting”
• Covered back patio with grill plus table & 2 chairs
• Large 500 sq. ft. 2-car garage made available to renters
• Laundry room with washer/dryer
Other Home Highlights:
• Dining area table comfortably seats 10
• Kitchen bar seats 3
• Fully stocked kitchen with plenty of appliances, cookware and dishes to serve gourmet meals for large groups - crock pot, nutribullet, immersion blender, etc.
• Family room seats 10+
• Outdoor shower
• Extras to make your stay easier: hairdryers; playpen and high chair; beach towels, chairs and toys, umbrella, wagon; dog gate and toys
• 4 bikes
About The Neighborhood:
We’ve got you covered with every detail:
Pool – 5000 sq. ft. resort-style pool surrounded by private cabanas, hammocks, an outdoor grilling & dining pavilion, fitness center, bath houses and palm trees.
The Hub 30a – The Town Center of Prominence, known as The Hub, offers entertainment and shopping at your doorstep. The heart of The Hub is a large covered event pavilion with a 25 feet cinema screen to enjoy movies, sporting events and concerts. Check out upcoming events at www.hub30a.com.
Beach Access – There are two beach access points approximately one half mile on either side of the neighborhood; shuttle runs between Memorial Day and Labor Day to Santa Clara Beach Access. The beach access at Deer Lake State Park is breathtaking; walk a long boardwalk over the dunes to the pristine beach below (and use our family guest pass to park for free!).
Everything you need is within the Town of Prominence but if you want more, venture 15 minutes down the street to check out the nearby communities of Rosemary Beach, Seacrest, Alys Beach, Seaside and Watercolor.
Age requirement policy: One (1) parent or guardian over the age of 30 must be present and staying in the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.
Dog Friendly: This property is dog friendly for dogs over the age of six months with up-to-date shot records. Written permission must be obtained. Only one dog per stay. A $250 non-refundable pet fee applies.Get the full listing »