A quintessential coastal community, Seacrest offers an ideal getaway for you and your family! Make your way to the Florida Panhandle and choose this beautiful vacation rental house for the base of your seaside adventures. In this spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bath abode, enjoy beach access just at the end of the street - only minutes away - and spend memorable days sunbathing, swimming, kayaking, fishing, and more! Your Seacrest home-away-from-home boasts pristine decor, a covered patio, and fire pit.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Sleeper Sofas
Over 2,000 square feet of bright, tastefully decorated living space offers the perfect place to unwind after adventures by the ocean. Curl up for a quick catnap on either of the living room's 2 colorful couches! Chic sea-themed furnishings, a large mounted flat-screen Smart TV, and a cozy fireplace work together to create a fantastic atmosphere for relaxing.
As the afternoon turns into evening, start preparing a delicious home-cooked dinner in the fully equipped kitchen. While the indoor 6-person dining table is great for family meals, on warm nights you'll want to dine al fresco on the lovely covered patio.
The property features a sandy yard equipped with a fire pit and 4 Adirondack chairs. End an amazing day gathered around the fire - chat with your travel companions, roast s'mores, and revel in the fresh sea-salty air! When sleep beckons, 2 highly appointed bedrooms guarantee a great night's rest, and the 2 comfy living room sleeper sofas can host 4 additional guests.
-- THE LOCATION --
Walk less than 5 minutes to the end of Seabreeze Boulevard, where you'll find the boardwalk to access the public beach! Grab the beach chairs, towels, and umbrella provided at the house and make your way to the sandy shores and sparkling Gulf waters. Pack a picnic in case you get hungry - but no worries if you forget, since you'll be just a stone's throw away from your vacation rental!
Rent bicycles at Peddlers or Salt Air Bikes, then bike to a beach just a bit further down the shore! Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach are 2 favorite local spots with restaurants and shopping, both around a 10-minute bike ride from the home. Rosemary Beach also has a great farmer's market each Sunday.
Besides simply relaxing by the ocean, there is plenty of entertainment in the area to spend your vacation days. Camp Creek Golf Club sits right next to the house, if you're interested in practicing your swing near Gulf views. Stay cool in the water with fun pastimes like kayaking, deep-sea fishing, jet-skiing, swimming, or boating.
Head over to The HUB, just 1.5 miles down the shore or about a 3-minute drive away (or a 15-minute bike ride), for an eventful evening with your loved ones! Called by locals the 'greatest backyard party of all time,' this spectacular outdoor area houses a variety of different eateries and bars to appease every taste, plus features fabulous live music, family-friendly activities, and a 25-foot screen great for watching sports games.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2-car garage & driveway parking for 3 vehicles, towels & linens provided, in-unit laundry machines, covered patio with outdoor dining table, fire pit with 4 Adirondack chairs, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, fireplace, desk space with a monitor & printer, air conditioning, beach supplies, central heating, ceiling fans, complimentary toiletries, private fenced yard, and more
- Amazing Seacrest location just a 5-minute walk to the beach! Within a 5-minute drive to Alys Beach, Rosemary Beach, The HUB & other great restaurants, bars, shops, & activities
- Nearest Major Airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (~24 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Person who books property must be at property for check-in
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »