Welcome to Villages B293, a studio condo in the heart of Seacrest Beach! The condo is centrally located allowing you to enjoy the great shops in the Villages of So Walton, the shops at Rosemary and the great opportunities along 30A. The Villages provide access to a great community pool and tram service to the beach. The condo sleeps 4 and has a kitchenette. B293 is perfect for couples looking to get away for a weekend, week or an extended winter stay.
What should I do in Paradise?
1. Villages B293 is in the Seacrest Beach subdivision close to Rosemary Beach, 30Avenue, Inlet Beach for entertainment, shopping, and dining
2. Bike ride along the 19 miles of scenic Highway 30A.
3. Recreation includes parks, walkways, swimming, tennis, kayaking, surf or lake fishing, bicycling and snorkeling.
4. Enjoy the Sunday Farmer's Market with local vendors in Rosemary Beach.
5. Treat yourself to a spa day.
Where to Eat?
1. Breakfast: Big Bad Breakfast, Summer Kitchen, Donut Hole
2. Lunch/Dinner: Shade's, Southside Slice, Barbacoa, Amici's
3. Dinner/Evening: Pescado, Cuvee 30A
Where to Shop?
1. Rosemary Beach
2. 30 Avenue
3. Seaside shops
4. Pier Park in Panama City Beach â€“ 15min
5. Grand Boulevard at Sandestin â€“ 30min
What about the Kids?
1. Rent bikes, stand up paddleboards, or kayaks
2. Swim in the large community pool
3. Check out St. Andrews or Camp Helen State Park
4. Catch your dinner on a fishing charter
5. Take a golf cart ride down 30aGet the full listing »