Pack your bags for an exciting Wintergreen Resort escape and stay at 'Monster Mountain Retreat!' Nestled amid the flourishing forests of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this 6-person property offers 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and access to a seasonal community pool. Whether you're skiing down the slopes within walking distance in the winter or hiking the various trails in the summer, you'll love retreating to this fully renovated home-away-from-home after days filled with alpine adventures!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: Twin Sleeper Sofa
Unplug and decompress in the inviting living room of 'Monster Mountain Retreat,' where you'll find a wood-burning fireplace, plush sofas, and flat-screen cable/Smart TV. Charming mountain-themed decor and an antler chandelier create the perfect cabin-like setting to kick back and relax!
On nice days, make your way to the community pool for an invigorating dip while surrounded by nature. The condo provides pool floats, so you can easily nap on the water while the sun beams down on you!
When you get hungry, get to work in the fully equipped kitchen, outfitted with modern appliances - there's even a coffeemaker and panini press! You can also utilize the electric grill on the deck. After whipping up some tasty dishes, settle at the breakfast bar or dining table for a quality meal.
As the sun sets, grab a glass of wine to enjoy on the furnished deck before heading to bed. The master bedroom includes a queen bed, flat-screen cable TV, and en-suite bathroom, while the kids are sure to sleep soundly in the second bedroom with a twin-over-full bunk bed. Each bed includes new bedding and a new mattress!
-- THE LOCATION --
Situated within walking distance of Wintergreen Resort, this home makes it easy to access the slopes! Spend the day skiing or snowboarding before stopping for a hearty meal at The Edge or The Copper Mine Bistro.
Warmer weather invites an array of outdoor activities, such as hiking, mountain biking, and fly fishing. For some family fun, head to Discovery Ridge where you'll find an adventure center, zip lining, archery, and summer tubing!
Beer and cider lovers will love being close to the Virginia Brewery Trail, consisting of Devils Backbone Brewpub, Bold Rock Hard Cider, and more! If you're seeking a calmer day, pamper yourself at Wintergreen Spa with a massage and facial.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable/Smart TV, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, books and games, central heating and air conditioning, a wood-burning fireplace, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, a furnished deck, electric grill, community pool, pool floats, free parking, and more!
- Amazing Wintergreen Resort Location - Within walking distance of the slopes, outdoor activities, the Discovery Center, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport - 77 Aviation Circle, Weyers Cave, VA 24486, (~42.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per stay fee(dogs only, max 1 allowed, 50-lb weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that cell phone reception may be poor on the way to the condoGet the full listing »