3-bedroom 1-bath home with spectacular views of the Tennessee river and Elk river on 160 feet of water front. This home has 2050 square feet, there are 3 levels with water views from each floor. The top floor has a balcony facing the land side with a view of both the woods and water front side. The one bath, which is on the main floor, has a walk-in glass tile shower and double vanity (No bathtub). A queen bed is provided in each bedroom. The upstairs loft bedroom is open to the living area below. The other two bedrooms are located on the bottom floor with their own private deck. There is a 2-car covered parking area and an enclosed detached garage as well. Additionally, there is a large level front yard for grilling and relaxing under the large shade trees and a large deck on the main level facing the water front side to relax and enjoy the breath-taking view. Available is a community boat launch close to the property. This property is NOT recommended for small children; this property is bluff side.
The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, toaster, coffee maker, cooking utensils and dishes. Kitchen has 2 sinks with industrial faucets, garbage disposals and an industrial 6 eye gas stove. The main level has heated tile floors and this home has Mini-split units to heat or cool each room to desired temperatures. No Wi-Fi, cable or dish available at this property.
This location is perfect for lake lovers, you can enjoy fishing, boating, kayaking or just take in some beautiful nature. TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) public boat ramp is located only a few miles from the property. Joe Wheeler State Park Is approximately 6 miles from the home. Available at Joe Wheeler are picnic areas, a marina, hiking trails, 18-hole golf course, pro shop, restaurant, public boat launch and beach areas.
You may want to visit Lee Street in historic downtown Rogersville. Once there, you can shop at several small-town boutiques. Their are several eateries in the area. If its pizza you love, try Clays Pizza (54 Bank St, Rogersville, Al 35652), Clay makes great pizza, calzones and salads all with homemade ingredients. All pizzas come with southern charm and exceptional service from Clay, his wife and the staff. While down town sit and visit with the locals of Rogersville, you can get a lot of great info from the local friendly folks.
You are approximately 30 miles from Florence, Al (The Shoals). The famous 3614 Jackson highway recording studio located at 3614 Jackson highway, Sheffield, Al. It is listed on the national register of historic places and was the start of the Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section also known as, “The Swampers”. 3614 Jackson Highway studio was also on Cher’s album cover released in the summer of 1969.
Additional locations of interest:
• The famous Rosenbaum House by Frank Lloyd Wright: 601 Riverview Dr, Florence, Al 35630.
• Helen Keller’s birth Place, Ivy Green: 300 N Commons St W, Tuscumbia, Al 35674.
• The famous Singing River named by the Indians and the Indian burial mound and museum.
• The new Florence tourism and visitors center: 200 Jim Spain Dr, Florence, Al 35630, for information on local activities.
• East from this home you will find Huntsville, Al; which is home to the Space and Rocket Center. Your children can attend space camp or a day of fun there, (big kids can participate also). Additionally, there’s an abundance of shopping, restaurants and pretty much anything for your entertainment in the Madison, Athens and Huntsville area.Get the full listing »