Nestled between 2 mountains in the Yellow Creek Valley, this newly built cabin is the perfect Smoky Mountain getaway for 4! The vacation rental boasts a modern-yet-rustic interior with 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths, plus amenities - like a fully equipped kitchen. Outside, you'll find a charcoal grill, fire pit, and several sitting areas! When you're not relaxing at your North Carolina home, spend time in the great outdoors - biking at Tsali Recreation Area, hiking the AT, and rafting the Nantahala!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: This home is running a special from now until June 1st. Bookings of 2 weeks will be offered at half-price. Please include any questions/requests in your booking inquiry*
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed
Wake up with morning coffee on the cabin's front porch - listening to birds chirping and the sound of wind rustling through the surrounding forest. Once the sun creeps into the valley, head back inside for a hearty breakfast, easily prepared in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with plenty of pans and modern appliances.
Not only is the home brand new, but everything you find in the cozy 1,100-square-foot interior is new as well! Comfortable furnishings line the living area, where you can watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen Smart/satellite TV or disconnect with a bestselling novel.
Come evening, fire up the charcoal grill for an at-home barbecue! The group chef will love that the home comes with a full knife set - for easy slicing and dicing. Feast al fresco on the porch, quickly followed by s'mores making around the outdoor fire pit's open flame.
End the day with a hot shower in the full bathroom, stocked with complimentary toiletries - just in case you forgot your own. A deep night's sleep will be waiting in either of the bedroom's king beds - perfect for both couples and single guests who like to spread out!
-- THE LOCATION --
Outdoor adventure, plus rest and relaxation, are at your fingertips while staying at this ideally located cabin!
Motorcyclists will love that the cabin is just 17 miles from Tail of the Dragon - America's number one motorcycle and sports car road with 318 curves in only 11 miles! Once you've exhausted these curves, head to Cherohala Skyway, another popular driver's destination close by.
Discover the beauty of the Smoky Mountains while hiking the Appalachian Trail, located just up the road from the cabin. Hike the trail all of the way to Fontana Lake/Hazel Creek - where you can enjoy an afternoon picnic on the shoreline. It's also the perfect place for kayaking and canoeing. Even rent a pontoon boat from the marina for endless fun on the water!
Mountain bikers come prepared with your gear. Tsali Recreation Area, only 18 miles away, is home to nearly 40 miles of trails and was recently voted as one of the top 10 places to ride in the USA!
Don't feel up to cooking? You'll find restaurants north of the property, like Wildwood Grill and Historic Tapoco Lodge, and also south, including Lynn's Place.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart/satellite TV, fresh linens and towels, central air conditioning, charcoal grill, furnished porch, outdoor fire pit, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, and so much more
- Scenic Robbinsville location - just minutes from the Appalachian Trail, 17 miles from Deals Gap otherwise known as The Trail of the Dragon, 18 miles from Tsali Recreation Area, 24 miles from the Nantahala Outdoor Center River, and close to a few restaurants like Mountainview Bistro and Wildwood Grill!
- If you're traveling with more than 4 guests, check the availability of the homeowner's additional properties - Evolve listings #378277 & #366498 - both next door to this cabin
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport (~59 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee (max of 3 Allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The home is a health compliant rental, meaning that all handled items such as switches, remotes, pots, etc. are cleaned and sanitizedGet the full listing »