The home boasts original, historic charm (circa 1809) with all the modern amenities and conveniences. It is located on 4 acres, with breathtaking gardens. This is a perfect “4 Season” home, as there is always something to do in The Berkshires for adults and children of all ages. Located within a few miles of Tanglewood, Jacob’s Pillow, MASS MoCA, Williamstown Theatre Festival, Shakespeare & Co, Norman Rockwell Museum. Spa, golf, hiking, kayaking, restaurants and shopping are all minutes away.
This home offers complete privacy, without being in a remote location. It is equipped with central air, high speed internet and tastefully decorated to enhance your experience.
- Kitchen: Fully equipped with a large center island, granite countertops, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf professional gas range/oven, spacious dining area (seats 8+) and 3 counter seats, sitting area with TV, view of gardens.
- Dining Room: Large round dining table (seats 10), bar and entertaining equipped.
- Living Room: Working fireplace, pull out queen sofa bed, full bathroom direct access.
- Family Room: Working fireplace, ample comfortable seating, large flat screen TV.
- Bathroom: Full includes walk in shower.
- Office/Study: Workspace ready.
- Master Bedroom Suite: Large Carrera Marble bathroom with double sinks, soaking pedestal tub and walk in steam shower, walk in closet, king bed and TV.
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, closet and TV.
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, closet and TV.
- Bedroom 3: Twin daybed with twin trundle pullout.
- Bathroom: Full with separate tub and walk in shower.
- Laundry Room: Washer and dryer.
- 4 Acres of property, with beautiful flower gardens and landscaping.
- Deck with propane grill, dining table (seats 6), love seat, chair and ottoman.
- Fire pit.
- 4 Adirondack chairs, 2 chaise lounges.
- Side porch with swing.
- Shaded stone side patio.
- Large, 2 story, 3 bay barn (2 bays available for covered parking).
*Guests will have full access of the entire house and property, with the exception of a private office (located on the 2nd floor).
Located within a few miles of rich outdoor activity, culture, historical sites and museums; Tanglewood, Jacob’s Pillow, MASS MoCA, Williamstown Theatre Festival, Shakespeare & Co., Norman Rockwell Museum, to name a few. Many notable nearby towns include Great Barrington, Hudson, Lenox, Stockbridge and Wiiliamstown. Relax and unwind at the spa, playing a round of golf, hiking or kayaking at the multiple resorts in the area. Excellent restaurants and shopping are all minutes away.
45 Minutes from the Albany International Airport
10 Minutes from the Taconic State Parkway
10 Minutes from the Massachusetts Turnpike
Travel Guide to Western Mass:
Williamstown Theatre Festival 2019:
Tanglewood 2019 Ticket Sales:
Shakespeare and Company 2019 Ticket Sales:
Jiminy Peak Summer Aerial Adventure Park:
Please feel free to reach out directly if you require any special booking accommodations that are not options online. I am happy to work with you to make your stay ideal.Get the full listing »